Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I almost late at my "show". I was supposed to go to IMM for McDonald's Red Pea 2 show. LOL! I watched 'drama' until I forget the time. When I look at the time again, it was 1pm sharp. =\ I quickly got myself bathed, changed, do the house chores all within half an hour. The only first time which I done it so fast. LOL!

When I was on the way to wait for cab, I saw alot. However, when it's my turn, OMG. NONE! Its NONE! All is on hired. Sigh-ed. So, from late equals to VERY late. So I swapped from cab to bus. When I'm on my way to IMM, I received a call from BF. BF is extremely ANGRY with me and oppose me of going to IMM just to watch a show regarding McDonald's. So, still.. He don't understand. I don't understand, why he must have the mindset of "people pays you then you can work" I actually can understand why is this so. But, occasionally, without pay, I believe we still can work right? It's just like doing a favor or something? I really don't like him not supporting my job task.. Sighed. (Refer to his blog for more details on what he had commented.)
Here's one of the photos.


Click here to Red Pea 2's blog.


Anyway, after that Red Pea, I went to collect the mobile that I mentioned about it yesterday. However, it wasn't repaired. The person said couldn't be repaired. Then, off I mrt-ed to Yishun. BF came down to fetch me. We headed towards NorthPoint to send in the mobile phone for another repair again.(Just to try the luck.) Then, we headed into Swensen, to have a 'tea-break'. =)

He ordered Waffle Dream while I ordered Clam Chowder and Calamari Rings to share. After that, we headed to the Yishun 10 for showing BF that Long John Silver do sells soup (Their clam chowder is nice, delicious. It's CHEAP also! 5oz(their hot tea cup size) for SGD$1.50; 8oz for SGD$2.80!!) Eh, I'm helping Long John to promote lei.. HAHHA!

After we finished at Swensen, bus-ed to Chong Pang to buy my stuffs. Then, walked to KFC to buy BF's dinner while I had fish slices soup back to his home. When reached home, he realized that he lost his bunch of keys. So, phoned his mom to open the door for us. Once his mom reached home, she scolded him good for nothing. I do not know what's and how the family goes like. So, I remained quiet. our initial plan was to eat dinner then go to find his keys. Since his mom's reaction was so huge, we left the things on the table and went out.

We quickly headed towards the bus interchange, guess did we found it?
We did ~!!!! =D
So we headed back to his place and slacked as well to have the unhappy atmosphere. =\
Anyway, went off his place at 10pm. But, we slacked until about 11pm then I went to take train back. We were talking, slacking, joking, laughing and 'crying'. All sorts of emotions that we did.

So before I end my post, it's pictures time!


BF tied this hair for me. LOL!


The ONLY heart that belongs to us=D


Our tea-break @ Swensen.


P.S: Tags replied to my own tag-board / respective blogs. "Jeffery, I don't have your url, I can't tag back. LOL!"


Click here to BF's blog. Support his Blog too! =D

No comments: