Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

*sounding excited*
I felt so proud of myself! =)

Know what? My classmate(from china), He Kun, I chatted with her during the journey home. I feel like, so great. Somehow, finally managed to talk to her, i mean chat. Because, ever since i met her, she don't approach me often either. Mostly, she will ask things and go off with the other girls. While my side is myself and a malay girl with the rest of the whole class of boys. She gave me a feeling of, 'good friend'. Chatting with her maybe difficult, because I have to use proper Chinese, English she may not understand, but chatting with her is great feeling. She even invited me to her house for like dinner, or something like that? =) First time in my life. Haha!

Anyway, today, I am such a good girl. Without any help or lazy, I finished up today's practical Java lessons on my own. =) But, during the whole of 3-hours lesson, I had gastric pain (don't know if it is like cramp or something) the pain lasted with me through-out the whole lesson until last half an hour then it stops. The pain is so terrible. Somemore, I forget to bring medicine today. Sigh. I almost wanted to skip the afternoon lesson(which is the last lesson - lasted for 1hr 30mins). However, I did not. Hee! See, am I a good girl?

But today's last lesson was tough. Hmmm, Mid-Semester Test is also coming. OMG! Time is so short!!!!

Here's a picture taken on our 1yr & 1 mth anniversary.



Okaies, the same old thing.
Visit my blog often. =)

P.S: Tags replied.

No comments: