Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm back.

Surprisingly that the number of visitors are quite a number. =) I'm happy with it ok! =D
Look at the following pictures. You will understand why I'm extremely happy.
(Click on it to enlarge)


This one is weekly.



This is 17th Nov 2oo7

Not only that, I received an email from the marketing, Nuffnang. I received a Ad!!! Congrats me can?! LOL.(Refer to the following picture)
(Click on it to enlarge)





I'm even told yLva about it! =) LOL! Oh yea, I was chatting with her away on how to increase the traffics. And, she shared it with me! =D She also got such a luck to had the email replied about the movie thing that Nuffnang had sponsored. Congrats to all who had received it!

Next on hand, recently, some people said that Nuffnang will fail! But who say so? Nuffnang will not fail. Listen, I repeat, Nuffnang will not fail! If Nuffnang is liar, what's the point of them giving me Ad at this point of moment? Get it? Stop those craps rumors saying that Nuffnang would fail la. (I've got that info from yLva actually. Click on her link, you will also see what she had commented. )

Other topic that I will touch on, Pastamania. LOL! (The following is solely my own opinions.)
In the past, I always thought that Pastamania's food is so nice and delicious. After which, slowly, I discovered that, it wasn't anymore. You know the reason? Not because of their service / their food. Perhaps, it's more onto myself. LOL! I preferred my own cooking of Pasta. (Even I only know 2 sauces to cook from, and they are instants one. =X) However, their take-away services made me surprised. Their soup for dine-in, I don't find it delicious. But when it's take-away, I find that, Woots. It's damn nice ok! LOL! I like that la. But, I don't know about my readers. LOL! But, you can try it =D

And, today.. I went for my appointment. Before I went for that, I was alone at IMM 'repairing' my heels. After that, I went to Jurong East Entertainment to repair my mobile. And it was only able to collect the next day. (Luckily, I will pass by; if not, I believe.. I will be darn lazy.. =X)

Back to story, BF met me before my appointment, for a very short while. (At the same time, I passed him, donuts that i brought from E-donut)During my appointment, I don't know where BF goes. So, shall skip this part. After my appointment, BF came to fetch me. We headed towards Creative Warehouse Sales. To be specific, it is X'mas Sales. We got ourselves stuffs such as ear-phones and 2 sets of optical mouse. Total was SGD$59. The mouse is costing at SGD$15. Ear-phones at SGD$29. I guess the optical mouse is cheap enough. Tomorrow is the last day. Hit it before it closes. LOL!

After that, headed back to my place, I need a bath! Was deciding to cook pasta / to go out have dinner. Finally, decided and mrt-ed to Yishun to have dinner. =) During the journey, BF was playing his PSP and 'ignoring' me. It was thru-out ok. LOL! So, I was bored. And starts to cam-whoring with him, to disturb him too! (.. ... ... "trying to skip some parts" LOL)

After dinner, headed to his place for a rest. And there he's and hook onto maple again. So i wanted to blog at his place. But, he "chased" me off. He said he wants to bath, so got me quickly get away from his place. LOL! During the journey that he's sending me to mrt station, we had fun! Fun like, bullying each others. =X We had lots of laughters. We laughed that loud that, I guess people might be staring at us ok! LOL! But, who cares. It's only for awhile. =)

Mrt-ed back home, during the journey. I'm watching Bee movie on my PSP. Gosh, it hook me ok! As if like, it stung me. LOL! (I'm just kidding!) The movie is really nice. It bring me into the show that I feel I would miss my stops and bus. LOL! Until, BF calls. If not, I would not even close it when I reached home. LOL! I watched it half way. Tomorrow can continue it! =D

Alright, tomorrow I'm going out again!
Will update again when I'm home.

P.S: Weight measured again, I gain weight?
(BF wants me to mention this thing. He said he's upset. =\ LOL! I will continue to work hard, I promise.)

Before I ends,

random pictures below for the whole day. =)


Wee~ one of the picture I wanted to take- always.


(Evidence - that he plays PSP and 'ignoring' me)


This was one of the picture before we're heading to the coffee shop for dinner. There was event there. When I saw this, it reminds me of BF dancing during his kindergarten time. LOL!
(Sorry for the blur picture.)



Look at him. He's 'killing' me. LMAO! He looks cunning, and I'm innocent!


P.S: Tags replied according to respective blog and on my own tag-board. =)

No comments: