Firstly, I studied the wrong paper.
Secondly, today's paper was supposed start at 0830hrs. AND I'm supposed to wake up at 0600hrs to revise. Guess what? I only woke up when my friend called me, which was 0739hrs. Sighed.
I quickly wash up myself and took train down to school. Upon reaching, I was not the last one. But still, the paper had already started. How bad karma I had. =(
Luckily, I managed to complete my paper before the time. I guess, it's because the paper was easy for me. I have confident that I would pass it. But hopefully, I would get like like at least 80 above? An 'A' will do for me =) Hee =)
After exam, went to school library to do project, my oral communication. Have to wear formal attire in that presentation. Not only that, for girls still at least have to put little make-up. Also, there will be camera filming the whole presentation. 0.0 such an 'big' presentation that I met so far in Poly la. LOL!
Spent the whole of the afternoon to do it. Completed part of it. At the minimum, we can completed the whole thing and get onto rehearsal on Monday. =) Not a full-dress rehearsal la. LOL! Then went to BF's company, though of giving him surprise. However, he left the office without me. But, he made the trip back to find me =)
For dinner, we had Saske Sushi ( I think I spelled it wrongly) We are so so so full. OMG -gained weight, i think- LOL! There's one dish that I have to mention. It tasted so salty. The waitress (who was auntie la) she's so kind that, she asked for our feedbacks and offers to change the dish for us. =) Too bad, I don't know the name. But the venue is at CPF Building. =) If only the dish is not salty, it tastes very nice! It's made up of white radish and looks like chips. There's another dish, similar. Looks like chips too, but made up of lotus. Both are equally salty. =\
But I enjoyed the atmosphere of the dinner. =)
Btw, I received my Mastercard already! =))))
****************
Tags replied.
*************
Hamburger: Wink! =D
Ridz: I should asked you, how's you? LOL! You did not keep your blog alive lei. LOL! Hamburger is my BF =D Haha!
Maybel: It was for me to study for my exam. LOL!
Queenie: -Tagging back in process-
jolene`qurehappiness: Hello! =)
********************************************
Random pictures.

OMG; BF eats so much? LOL!

This is the dish that I mentioned.

Yum Yum~ Salmon!!! LOL- Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment