Today, time for school again.
Actually having presentation, ended up, it was postponed. =)
At the same time, I have another additional task as a group leader.
I need to find a place to do volunteer work as CIP for like 7 hrs?
Preferably working under children.
Anyone got introduction?
It's URGENT. By the end of this Thursday.
At the same time, I forgotten about a lab test today as well as 2 lab quiz.
So, during lunch time, read through and tried out the sample quiz. But, during the class,
that irritating lecturer ( who do not know how to teach but only know his theory well) took about half hour just to copy the Lab Test paper for like 17 students. Then during the lab test, my classmates very funny. Keep approaching me for answers, end up.. I got warning from that lecturer. He keep eye on me like wanted to deduct marks from me.
So i ended off the whole test within 2hours and got to hand in erm the 3rd one in class. =)
Then wanted to go meet dearest and wait for him to knock off. But he said, he want to go home straight and do not want me to wait. So, i went home.
Proceeded onto my
And, talking with my hamburger on the phone. =)
Hey Peeps, if you happened to read my blog, do get your friend to support me, click the Ads for me and vote for me regarding the blog award. It's very simple to vote, all you need is to click on the category you want to vote for me, sign up, and you can vote already. As for the Ads, all you need to do, is to click and not to leave it alone. =) Simple right?
Hee, i want to earn money from blogging.
Please help me, okay?
OHYA! something almost forget. You know what did i saw while I'm waiting for bus at my area? I saw a monkey ran and crossed the road, all the way to opposite condo. =X no idea, if it's gone. I can't imagine if the monkey were to come to my house or something. I will definitely scream manz. Hmm, also, today Felicia Chin and Desmond Koh, came to my school, SP. For filming yummy campus hunt, if I din get the name wrong. LOL! Oh well, not as excited as I expected.
Sheesh~!
But, I like his humor. =)
Here's one and only photo that I took with my N80 (my mom's phone)

The one is orange - Felicia Chin
The one is red - Desmond Koh
Those in white - 'Voters' for the best food.
Okaies.. Time to maple awhile.
Cya~
No comments:
Post a Comment