Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Can I have my readers to visit my spree blog?

=(

Anyways, a very short post today.
Tomorrow, I'm having presentation.
Well, I guess. I hope to have a good one =)

I just saw the news on the TV. I saw the one about the dragonboat people.
Do you know, when I saw that news, I feel so sad and wanted to cry with them.
Somehow, I can understand the fellows in the team as well as the families.

Once again, I hope to see them get stronger each day. The 5 guys will not want to see somethings else. =)

Yesterday I received a picture. Ghost picture at Tampiness Block 846, on 21st nov. Can you believe it?

For the 'safety' purpose, I will not post the picture out. Do leave a email / email me if you want to see the photo. =)

I've got back my data comm paper, 86/100
=)))

alright, heading to bed liao.
745am have to reach school. OMG!

Good night!

No comments: