Last night, I slept at 3am.
I though I would wake up in the noon.
Not at all. I woke up like as early as 1130am.
I couldn't sleep.
Ate beehoon in the morning as brunch. Er, it's fried one la. Mixed with mee. But I took out the mee and put into another packet. Haha. Watched drama at the same time la. Soon, 2plus in the noon, I started to get sleepy.. But, I have to go out liao. So, I went to take a shower. Out, I go.. I went out alone for my personal appointment. HAHAHA! Shall not say what's the personal appointment. =) So, don't ask me about that. =)
After that, went NTUC to buy 'monthly' chores. So after 1hour of shopping, i went to taxi stand.
The taxi-stand is so crowded, and it's gonna rain. So i queued up for taxi with my whole lot of about 7 bags of stuffs.(Don't ask me why I insisted to buy so many things when I'm alone. Reason: I MUST spend a minimum of 60 bucks so that I can use the voucher.) Of course, I carried them alone. If you were asking where's my BF. He wasn't with me. He's working therefore, not with me. Plus, he don't have the 'hands' to carry my stuffs and his stuffs together.
So, i carried my stuffs with me in the queue. When one person board the taxi, i have to carry all the 7 bags and move in front. Therefore, there is this guy, with his friend, who is in the queue standing behind behind me. Behind me, was just another guy. He was behind me. He offered his help if I need his help. I rejected his offer. So, i carried them myself. If you were to ask me, why I rejected his kindness, I'm just purely shy. LOL!
When I had to move the third time, the person queuing in front of me offer her help. She helped me to carry one of the bag. She's a Malay girl. So kind =) When she board the taxi, shortly, it's my turn. I had to carry all the bags to the taxi's boot. So, again, that guy came to offer his help. This time round, he said," I will help you." So, with that, I can't possibly reject his offer. =) He helped me to carry the stuffs and open the boot for me. Thanks to the both of them.
When I reached my block, the taxi driver also get off his car and helped me with closing the boot. LOL! First time, I carried so many things and had so many help from different people. =) The feeling is great. Because, this is not my first time carrying so many things and buying those stuffs in the night. =) Perhaps, today is a rare day to meet such people. Once again, I thank them for their help and kindness. =)
Ah, I forget to mention. When I'm in mid of doing my appointment, I heard the Christmas songs. I realized Christmas is coming. About a month or so, and is coming. I remember, the last Christmas, I had celebration with Huimin's birthday. BECAUSE her birthday is that corner and we had a log cake as her birthday cake. However, I missed Christmas. Eating log cake, eating turkey (I think). I wonder what will happen to this year's Christmas. BF will not be in town with me. He's flying off to Cambodia..
So, after I reached home, I'm half dead. I totally run out of energy. And side headache came as well as nausea. I did not feel good. Still, after unpack everything, I went to the market to buy my dinner. Reached home the second time, I went to bath. After bathing, I feel like sleeping already. Then BF calls. He asked me to open the door for him (We did not plan to meet up). So, i got changed (as I'm in my pajamas). So i went out, but see no one. Ended up, saw him at the 4th floor instead of 5th floor. =)
I'm surprised that he came. But I'm totally not feeling well to show the excitement and happiness. So, came back to my place for me to eat my dinner while he using my laptop to maple. Initially, wanted to go to his place to overnight. However, somehow. I know that I cannot tahan the ride of the journey. I feel that I might vomit. So, decision made to stay at home while he go home. So, accompany BF to bus-stop. Soon, 3 china guys came to approach for directions. At the same time, BF's bus came. So i got him to board the bus while I explain the directions (was telling them no such place in my area).
BF so scared that I got kidnapped by the three china guys. When I reached home, I got 10 missed calls from him. (It was within like 5 minutes) Finally the eleventh call, I picked up. I told him I just got home. Then, hang up. He came sms-ed me if I'm really at home. I phoned him. He said, "You are really at home." So, we hanged, he knew I'm blogging. He got me to call back after I finished blogging. =)
So much of stories. Now, next whole week of my schedule is so packed! I had to study for MST at the same time, I had to complete my project and get rehearsal before the presentation. Deadline: 29 Nov 2oo7. Next week is MST, no daily lessons but still have GEM lesson. But I'm skipping. (Did I mention it in the previous post?) LOL!
P.S: I'm on diet! =)
Please don't ask me out for GOOD food. TY!
GOOD Food will waste money.
Reason: I will only take small portion instead of the whole portion.
And because of that, I lost about 2.2kg in a week. =)
SO, that's it for today.
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment