Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I missed one day of not blogging.
Not because I'm lazy. But I'm busy.

The whole of yesterday, I have been working on FashionShoppers blog. Click HERE to visit it. =)
Basically, selling stuffs that I'm importing from Taiwan. Some of the things are Japan's and Korea's.

Anyway, I received another Ad from Nuffnang. Thank You! I will continue to work hard and keep more blog to date. Here's the preview.



Click on it to have a larger view.

I have been spending all the time at BF place since Saturday. However, was busying doing the FashionShoppers' blog. And, now.. it's raining. I feel like sleeping. Afterall, I'm done with the blog. And, he's also not gonna talk to me either. Reason: I shouted at him? I just felt so frustrated. I do not want to talk much about this. Nothing to talk either. Just feel like leaving the house, but. I bet's his mom had cooked my share. I have no reason to leave the house now. Do you know the feeling of frustration, ended up, still my own fault?

Oh ya, I had also FINALLY changed the alignment of my blog. No more overlapping. Kinda too lazy to wait for it to get back to the same old alignment la.

Sometimes, I want to do everything on my own. Firstly, I do not need to owe anyone any explanations. There will have no quarrels and arguments. Secondly, own time own target. You want things to get it done, alone, we can do it. If not, wait here and there. Argh!

Can anyone can tell me, what's a guy thinking?
Can they read the girl's mind?
Or do we have to spell out the words clearly?

But, some things spelled out so obvious, nothing will be nice. I might as well don't think of small little surprises or concern.

Away from this topic, I received email from Advertlets. Stating that there will another earnings just based on the traffic of the blog. (FYI, Advertlets counts earnings through number of clicks on the ads, I think) Can't earn much either. Here's the preview.


Click on it to have a larger view.

Still, I prefer Nuffnang! =)
First and trusted Nuffnang that I had even met.

Actually, I do not know what to blog already.
Tomorrow preparing to get back MST results.
*cross fingers* Hopefully, I pass them.

And, I'm hungry!!

Sigh~

P.S: Remember to visit FashionShoppers. Click HERE.

********************
Tag replied
************
Jeslene: I used to be Jap food lover. Now, still like it, but not to the max. But the food is healthy and nice la. Exspecially SUSHIs!!!

dillys: Hello! Thank for tagging ehs. I will go to your blog soon. =)

jolene`qurehappiness: Hi! By the way, may I ask, why are you using such a long nick to tag? LOL. Isn't it long long long? LOL!

No comments: