Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Congratulations to yLva for her 1st moola from Nuffnang. =)
I think it feels great ya, girl?
=)

Now, I did not blog yesterday. Doesn't mean I'm dead. I'm just not feeling well recently. Either giddy or headache. Yesterday, totally doesn't have the strength to use the laptop. But, just wanted to leave it there and lie on the bed.

And yup. Does anyone have blood in their stools? I've got mine. In bright red. In the past, I had this before. But, wasn't that much. Yesterday and today are a lot. And now, my stomach having a burning sensation. What's wrong with me? Am I alright? I've got my whole body check-up the other day. My report comes out to be a good and clean one. So, what's now?

Before I continue. . .
Look at my stats. It's declining like nobody's business. . . =(



The time where I can't hit 20 unique visitors is back. Every time, I've a hard time hitting 20 unique visitors. And now, I'm trying not to tag people's blog and look at my stats to see how far can it go. Those 30 and above were, me going around to people's blog and tag that, "I've updated my blog. Visit me soon." And those below 20 were, me blogged but did not do anything.

Tell me what should I do? Going around to ask for help? But, how long can this last? Please give me some advices. Tags will definitely be replied.

Today's date 18 December. BF is flying off today. I'm heading to his place for lunch. Then sending him to airport. And there goes, 2 weeks later then we can see each other again.
I believe, I will miss him like hell.

Pardon me, if next few days of my blog is all about BF. =X

Alright, I gotta run.
Need to prepare and off to go his place.

Cya peeps.

I will be back for more pictures tonight or tomorrow. =)

No comments: