Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm so (fill in the blanks yourself) =(

I made an effort to 'organize' my group to kind of being unity by wearing the same Tee(it's like since we are the only ones having it) Initially, all agreed except one of them. So, ended up.. now another was like, see how or something. I m really (fill in the blanks yourself; unlimited word, whatever you think that describe me best.)... Sigh, so I gave up. I'm not going to involve myself in such things anymore.

In poly, my class ain't sporting. Please do not dream of going out as a class or event or outing. They will not cooperate. =(

Anyway, I met one of my secondary school teacher. I remembered that, we used to call her nickname like Barcode. Reason: She does not have much hair plus her hair is really those kind of barcodes type. I seriously forgotten what's her name. She also did not see me either. So, I did not say hi to her either. =) Anyway, I still remembered that, she only taught us one year and gave up on us and left the school. =X That time, my class is really bad. But, we had fun! =X

LOL! And, I met BF at his workplace. We had Pastamania for dinner. We couldn't finished the food, packed back to his place and I rested a while and head to my management meeting. BF is flying off to Cambodia in another SEVEN days' time. It reminds me of the last episode of 公主小妹. =) Reason: I'm not going to hear his voice, meet him for 2weeks. =(

Alright, enough of blogging now. I getting myself to do other stuffs. =)


our dinner =D

No comments: