Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Funny Sign @ Pizza Hut

A picture to share with.



This picture is taken at Bukit Batok's Central Pizza Hut.Look at the RED sign. It stats, " 1 salad serve only, please".

This picture is taken during my dinner with my cousin on Sunday. So, I told my cousin that, since the sign only says that, 1 salad serve only, which means we can have more servings of the soup? ROFL. Nowadays, Pizza Hut's serving of soup and salad no longer self-service. But, at the branch opposite Bukit Batok's MRT station, just beside McDonald does. They still provide self-service of soup and salads. =)

Oh mans, talking about salads, I miss eating salads. Haha!

Today, is a boring day for me. Everyday is boring la. I had nowhere to go. Or rather, should I say I doesn't want to go out. Do help to visit this site about completing a survey for my friend.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MeXnEU7srv0zIAarRuSxMA_3d_3d

Advance thank you for those who had completed for me. =)

Anyways, I had nothing to update about. At the same time, my blogshop's response is not good at all. May I request to have better spree response?

Sigh.

No comments: