Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I had a very bad day. What about you?

Again, feeling not enough sleep!

Gone to work, and handled a bunch of lovely but not that lovely kids. They totally doesn't listen to my instructions at all. Making my body wet and dirty. =( I was spilled by ice milo on my body as well. Well, it's accidentally. But, made my clothes dirty.

Half-way through the party, my mic gone hey-wire. =\ No sound, and I've got to shout. But, luckily, I had my dear colleagues to help me. =) Overall evaluation is Good. But, better than Needs Improvement. LOL!

Oh yea, before the party starts, I met my secondar-ians. LOL =) Nothing much either. Off work, rushed home, bathed. Out to go, to meet my poly friends. =)

And guess what? Something bad happened to me.
I slipped and fell nearby pasar malam. =.=

This is what happened. One of my friend said he's hungry, so went for pasar malam food. The whole group of us followed =) So, we have to like walk up few steps. Of course, we have to do the same thing when we go down. At about this time, I slipped and fell onto the ground. One of my friend, are you okay? While, the rest is still stunning and continued their walk. =\

Some readers may wonder, wouldn't that be embarrassed? My reply is No. Reason? Perhaps, when I fell, all the group of friends I went out with is GUYS, so that the reason why no people will like staring at me? LOL!

Immediately the moment I stand up from my fall, my leg's injury swollen. I will upload the photos later. So, we proceeded to our "shopping" for tomorrow's BBQ celebration. =)

Then, soon, reached home at 11pm plus. Alright, the more I type, I realized, the more boring the post become. I better stop and show you the photos. =\

Random pictures. . .





No comments: