First of all,
I'm tired.
Secondly,
I have no more Ads coming in from Nuffnang.
Thirdly,
My traffic ain't increasing. It's been declining. I do not know why. =(
Fourth,
I think I'm in love with those mending booths' job. Regardless to be volunteer work or paid job.
Because, I had fun today!
Fifth,
The whole of my group got freebies as well as T-Shirt for the event. =)
Sixth,
I think I like to organize events for those functions. =) Anyone would like to hire me?
I'm still schooling, at Singapore Poly. I can work PART-TIME! On event basis ok? LOL!
Seventh,
My group had been sharing ghost stories during our journey to home. =)
Eighth,
BF enjoyed his MAPLE guild outing and met some gangster-ism stuffs.
Ninth,
BF went bed and without asking and concerning me much. (Yes, I feel upset. As if, somehow that kind of day will still come. Sigh.)
Tenth,
I will come back to update again!
Eleventh,
I have to end here. As I need to run virus scan software, so that I can do back-up tomorrow at BF's place and format my laptop.
Good nights peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment