But, at about 1pm, I received her call. She told me she will be late. So, I'm waiting for her call until she left her house. When the time she called back, it was like 1.45pm when we were supposingly meeting each other at 2pm. Oh wells, no one fault anyway. I'm even later than her. =X LOL I'm caught up with some online transactions things. So, yeap, I'm terribly late. Reached and met her at 2.50pm nearly 3pm, I think? LOL!
So, we proceeded onto our Kbox. From about 3pm to like 7pm. By the way, now Kbox got no longer having students' price all the way until 1/1/08. When we know it on the spot, my feeling is like, "OMG, we're cheated." LOL! But, guess what I told my cousin, "Look at the slip, it's $16++, therefore add them together, should be around the price which is like $23.50" =\ See, that's what I told my cousin. Self-consoling. =X
Haha, anyway, they told us there's such a promotion. They are giving away mugs. So, here's the mug that I've got. Random design. Don't blame me for ugly picture. LOL

After Kbox session, we headed down to Changi Airport. My cousin is a great company =) I told her I want to go to Changi Airport and look out where's Terminal 1's arrivals. Because, BF is coming back on 1/1/08. I need to meet up his parents too. Also, I'm not familiar with the place, so I've got her to company me to search and see around the place. =) She did without complaining can! =D
We had dinner at Changi Airport's Fish & Co, Terminal 2. Terminal 1 really have nothing much to eat. At the same time, I'm scared that, the pricing is not cheap. LOL. So, we went to Fish & Co. I know that it's not cheap as well, but it's the same price with rest of Fish & Co.'s outlets. =)
Anyway, we met this waitress. She's extremely friendly towards her customers. During the journey home, I was dreaming and thinking, what makes her to be so friendly towards her customers. But, anyways, I got no conclusion. I still wish to be served by her again. =) I like her services and attitude. =) She will admit that, she had forgotten about our request but still come back to us and finished up the request. =) It's a form of responsibility, I guessed.
After dinner, we took the trains back and here I'm blogging. And, after so long-winded post, I'm heading to bed soon. I'm working tomorrow. But, luckily, short hours only =)

Me with my cousin when she's singing xD

The whole dinner shared by 2.
But, we couldn't finished and had to take-away instead.
LOL!

Fried Calamari Rings. Better than Swensens! Costing at $8.90 LOL! But, it's a big serving.
P.S: Did you guys, notice a new 'Ad' banner right after Nuffnang? Do sign up do earn easy cash by reading emails by clicking on the ad =)
No comments:
Post a Comment