Hohohoho..
I went to work damn early in the morning. 8am
Ended work at 2.30pm.
I thought BF would have fetch me from work as we agreed to meet up.
But, due to some reasons, he's not here with me.
So, I went home alone.
Initially, I was asked to work in the afternoon shift.
I die hard not to change my shift. I wanted to leave my noon to BF.
But, BF did not said anything to me.
How sad!
So, I spend the rest of my whole afternoon,
dozing off in front of my laptop and updating fashionshoppers.
Yeap, new bag spree is out.
Hopefully, the response will be good.
I did not have a good response for the 15December's Spree.
=(
Can I have my readers to advertise my fashionshoppers?
Please...
Here's the link.
http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com
Hopefully, I will have a better response in this time round.
I'm still learning.
At the same time, I do not wish to get affected because of the recent irresponsible + attitude blog shop owner. She's really bad.
Up to now, still was saying that, she's new blah blah blah.
However, I believe that, even if we are new, a BASIC responsibly and manners should have right?
Sigh.
2 more days to go,
BF is flying off.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment