Today I felt great about myself.
You know why?
Morning, was supposed to have Java Lecture. However, my lecturer pissed off with the class. And 'locked' us inside the class and off he went. But, not to worry about locking us in the class, there's still ways to get out of the class. Just that, you guys know... You have to tap card in order to open the room, vise-versa.. When you want to close the room, you have to tap the card again. The whole of 2 classes though he's kidding with us, or just in the mid of anger, was expecting his return. But nope! Off he went, tap the card the second time and locked up the room. =\ There goes the morning lecture.
Ended up, my class went to slack at the study corners. For me, I continued to play games on my PSP while my classmates rushing their lab assignment(which is supposed to hand in the next lesson). Soon, we proceeded to the next lesson. Lab assignment, supposingly to be done in pairs. So, it's kind of lab test. But it's in pairs. Anyway, my partner and I were kinda scared that we will flung this test. Ended up, the test were kinda easy. Luckily, we managed to do it. At the moment of time, I feel that, lady's luck is with me! =)
So, after the lab assignment, off for lunch break. Met up with my GEMs' mates and one of my friends. (Shall not elaborate much during the lunch break.) However, since the late morning until evening, I guess whole island-wide rained right? This rain caused the place where we were having lunch, FLOODED! But luckily us, my mates shifted the table to the drier area. =) Thanks manz!
After lunch, went for 'rehearsal' for my listening role play for GEMs. (This is a 10% weightings.) We tried ways to rehearse ourselves. Just to get prepared for the upcoming role play at 2.15pm. Bear in mind of the timing. So, when the time arrived, we proceeded to the classroom. Then, realized that our time slot is at 2pm!!! LOL! Luckily, lecturer did not mark us down on this. =) So, everything seriously run pretty well for us! At least, for me! I believe lady's luck definitely at my side for the whole of the morning and the afternoon! =)))
After the role-play, I thought we would leave to go home. But my mates decided to wait for the last team to finish. So, while waiting, they came up with ghost stories in SP! Woots! It's so thrilling. For those who want to know what we had talked about, they were at T6, business block - near FoodCourt 1, T15 (study area), T15(highest floor), Old MLT, business block- red bridge.
=))) Kinda exciting.
Know what? My mates even said they want to go and take a look! OMG! So scary.
Okays, much of my long stories. Time to share a little updates on Nuffnang.
Today, I checked my email, saw one of the newsletter from Nuffnang. And realized something. I shall share it in here. It's all about the Enchanted event. Regarding, Nuffnang give-away tickets to watch Enchanted at Great World City.
Here's what Ming wrote,
"For our second large scale community event, we hosted a no frills screening of Enchanted by Disney Pictures, on the Gala Premiere night, 19th Nov (Even before it had appeared for sneak previews!) at Great World City.
Within 10 minutes, we had received over 300 emails. Thousands of entries were recieved in totality.
I am pleased to announce the event was a great success. Many Nuffnangers attended and enjoyed the event immensely.
A gentle note for future events though. After confirmation of winning tickets, we took the extra step of ensuring people RSVP’d to confirm attendance. Unfortunately a small proportion of Nuffnangers did not turn up on the day. The Nuffnang community is a large one, with 5000+ members in Singapore, unused tickets for community events are high in demand, so if you cannot attend, do pass on the opportunity to the next person :-) "
Look at this sentence, "unused tickets for community events are high in demand" & "Unfortunately a small proportion of Nuffnangers did not turn up on the day."
So does it mean that, some Nuffnang-ers did not turned up for the event? I felt that like, "Oh! Why can't some people to be more considerate?" It's like, some people would love to join the event but unfortunately not picked. I guess, Ming tried to mean it this way too. But, kinda of being kind-phrasing. LOL! It's not that I'm being nasty here. But, spelling out the facts! =)
Anyway, long post. I shall continue to watch my 鬥牛要不要 episode 3 while waiting for my friend to get home to help me with my written task tomorrow. And this weighting is 20%.
Sigh. Wish me luck please. =\
No comments:
Post a Comment