Reason? I went to work. I'm too
Yesterday, at my workplace. We had an event. Named Christmas Fancy Dress Party. Mainly for all the children. =) We can see many of the children, dressed up like little princess, cowboy, angel and many more. They were so cute! Too bad, I do not have picture to show you guys. Reason? I did not take any pictures till the end of the party.
Oh yea, the whole party is from 7pm all the way until 930pm. Included door gift, games prizes, art & craft session, fancy dress competition as well as Santa Claus Appearance.
The initially part totally cocked up =\ Especially, the registration counter. Too many parents and children were here at a time. Thus, congestion. =\ Then one of the registration crew, went off to make up the Santa Claus. Left with 1 crew. Ended up, I was stuck there for like 15 minutes. Oh yea, I forgotten to say that, my task is to be MC. But luckily, all the rest of the part did not cocked up. =) It still runs successfully. Children did enjoyed themselves. Whereas for parents, they were far too impatient. Impatient to bring the child home as it was getting late. =(
But I guessed, I concluded myself that the whole party is still successful =) Credits to all the team! =) (There will be photos later)
So after we ended the party, all of us were half dead. Especially me! First time, I totally did not do much in cleaning up the area. I was there sitting down, relaxing. My thighs hurts, due to sing-a-long session. =( Plus the old illness, back aches. =(
The whole team sabotaged our Restaurant manager to treat the whole team for

The whole team =) with my Restaurant Manager
Oh yes, last night, after the whole party ends, I took out my phone and I saw this notification, "SIM card registration failed." The 1st thing that I thought of is, "Oh my goodness, my sim card problem again." However, after much trying of removing and putting back again, it doesn't help. Then I decided to go home and wanted to call up M1. But when I reached home, I saw new phones! =) So, the next moment, I know it wasn't M1's fault. Just that my mom FINALLY changed a new SIM card for me. =) (I asked my mom lots of times. But she never go down at all. That's the reason why I capped FINALLY.) But I searched the room, I did not see my new SIM card. I only saw a opened box. But I did not take it out at all. (Don't ask me why I did not take the phone out) So, I left myself without the SIM card whole night.
When I woke up, I heard ringings. I looked and searched. I realized that my SIM card is all the way on. It was kept inside the box. So, I took it out. But, I wasn't fancy the phone at all. I saw the receipt. I saw she purchased another phone. Nokia 6120. I went to search the net. I saw article on the phone. In my mind, I was like, "Nokia 6120 is better than the Samsung phone." I did not take the phone, I took the SIM card out and put it back into the old phone and waits for mom to reach home. =)
So, when she reached home, I told her, I don't like the phone. I told her Nokia 6120 is better than Samsung. She took out the phone and let me see. Then she said, "Actually, I bought another phone as well. " (She took the phone out as she speaks.) The moment I see the box, I told her, "Eh, that phone is much better. I want this phone." She did not rejected me at all. And I've got a new phone, Nokia 6500 Slide. =) Guess what? This was the phone that BF told me he likes it before he flys off.

Nokia 6500 Slide;
FYI, the name of phone must have the word Slide. Reason: there's another same model. Named, Nokia 6500
Also, M1 gives 3 additional services to my line. However, we don't like it. Mom, got me to call up the service provider and canceled it off.
Here's the irritating attitude operator that I received which pissed me off.
Her: (The greetings as usual), May I help you?
Me: I would like to cancel off my Bye bye ring ring service.
Her: May I know the name of the subscriber?
Me: Huh? (As I couldn't get her meaning.)
Her: (She repeats it for me)
Me: (I given her my mom's name.)
Her: May I have the I/C number?
Me: 159 .. Wait .. 1595***-*
Her(sounding rude): Are you the subscriber?
Me: No.
Her(still impolite): I'm sorry, you need to get the subscriber to call personally.
Me(pissed off): It doesn't matter. All the while I did it for my mom. What's the different?
Her(loud voice): Sorry, you will still have to get the subscriber personally. Or is she around?
Me: Yes, she is around. But don't bother, she don't understand English. Unless you get . . .
Before I could complete my sentence, she said, " I will transfer you to another line. Please hold on."
The whole conversation stopped here and passed it onto the next operator. So, my mom said, "Told you to tell them, still ask me to answer the call." I told my mom the reasons and said, "Later M1 will send feedback sms, I will definitely complain that lady."
Of course, I gave a POOR service to M1. At the same time, expecting M1 to call me soon. This happened before. Once, I found that, the operator is not good, I rated the person, below average. The management called up and enquire about it. So, I said what had happened and since then, I did not receive lousy services anymore.
But, again, I received it JUST. It totally spoil my mood. Humans, all are humans, you are good to me. I will be good to you. You are attitude, I will not give you a nice expression as well. Tell me who likes lousy services?
Today, I wanted to do my assignment but I'm stuck again. =( So, I stopped. But, I felt so guilty. I wanted to finish up my assignment this week. =( Tomorrow, I'm working again. =\
I felt so happy. Though, I miss my BF, but he still gives email. At least, I know his whereabouts. Like right now, he's not in city anymore. No more internet access. He can't email me. He's at Kampong village. =)
Of course, thanks Daisy for such cute pictures to cheer me up =) Babe, thanks a lot =D I love the younger son of yours. So cute can! =)))
Lastly, I shall end it with a photo that I think is great.

Auntie Chenie and Me =) We are the MC.
She's the co-host. I'm the host.
=D
P.S: I removed sections of supports and video from my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment