I went work today.
BF last minute told me that, he's going out with a girl alone to SiteX. OMG!
I hate that feelings.
I totally replied his sms in this way,
"You can go out alone with a girl to walk, I also can go out alone with a boy to walk."
After which, I can't be bothered to talk to him or raise about this topic. So, off to work.
(I'm not generous to let other girls to share my BF, I'm sorry. I totally felt damn pissed off. The kind of feeling that, I don't wish and don't want to care. Can anyone understand the feelings of mine? Sigh)
All the way from 12pm to like 430pm. I reached home, went bath, do little housework. Then off I went out again. By the way, BF came over to my place. Initially, I totally wanted to sms him that, "I would not like to see him nor talk to him. I'm very pissed off with him. He always "care" about my feelings." I guess, I did said that, and phrased it another way. However, he came over and wanted to surprise me with presents. But, the moment he showed me the present, I knew its a wallet! =) See, I'm clever right? LOL!
So, I headed to Chervon, to collect something, then go all the way to Bukit Gombak to meet my working colleagues(one of them drives), then head to Pungol, to collect something again, then to Simei (the destination place) and start get work started. Did everything all the way until 12am. OMG! We are so tired. But one of the friends still heading down to clubbing. And know what? After all the hardwork, all the 3 of us, got pizza to eat, curry puff to eat, orange juice and tea to drink, kui(some Malay dessert) to eat and 60 bucks to share! LOL!
So, my friend (the one who drives) drive us near Bukit Timah, then, we took cab back home. =)
Before I end, a personal picture of ME. LOL!

The one in me, wearing FORMAL for presentation =)
Actually included make-up, but I removed it already. LOL!
Okay, We are heading to Expo tomorrow. Maybe with my cousin. Do come back for my entry ok? =)
Ah, I forget the next important picture!
Ah, my 3rd Ads from Nuffnang =)
Oh ya, yLva did told me about some Nuffnang event thingy. But I totally had no idea about that. =( Anyone can tell me? Not everyone is allowed to go right?
No comments:
Post a Comment