Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm back for updates.

Last night, I took cab home.

I'm gonna share my experience =)

Did you ever seen Silver Arrow's Taxi?

Last night, I took that taxi home. From Yishun, all the way to Jurong East. =)

Yep, I live at Jurong East =))


Anyway, when I hoped into the taxi, I was like. "Woots! Cool man." LOL! The starting rate is $2.80. It's totally like Mercedes Taxi. Feeling so nice. I always loves Mercedes Taxi even though they are a little expensive. However, I do love them because of their service.

Had ever notice that, drivers who drive Mercedes Taxi, they do wear formal (as in long sleeves button shirt and pants)?They are not those normal taxis drivers' dressing. They are more professional, at the same time, they are easily being complained too!

The driver 'chatted' with me throughout the whole journey of the trip.
He shared his experiences as a driver with me while I shared mine with him.

Oh well, to cut short..
One sentence to summarize everything, Taxi drivers have good and bad ones.
Good ones will be kind-hearted, while bad ones are attitude drivers.

Oh yea, that driver is honest and kind la. I think =X

Lastly, some pictures to share. =)


Saw him, Deejay - I forget his name =X


The Christmas Tree at AMK hub!


The receipt of the fare for last night.

No comments: