Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm back with body aches.

Sigh.

My lower back is in pain. I can't half bend my body. I can't sit on bed for long either.

My back is pain too.
Reason? I got scoliosis. =) Just a spinal bone with 'S' shape. Sound serious? Actually for mine, it supposed. I supposed to go for operation. But I did not.

I do not what's the reason of why my lower back is in pain. It's been days. =( It's so hurtful!

Today, I supposed to wake up at 8.20am. Due to the raining day, cold weather, I slept longer! =D All the way until 10am. =) So, I slacked at home and watched my show on my laptop.

Then, I went to workplace at 1330. To help out in decorations for tomorrow's big event. =\
I guess, today I had nothing much to update.

Pictures and captions will tell more about it. =)


The decorations that we made.
Yups, it's a McDonald. I work there. =)
But, not a happy experience.
Hope to get a better job. =X




My 1 year and 2 months' anniversary present from BF =)


Oh ya,

There's this X'mas Promotion at fashionshoppers. Do pay a visit =)
Help me to introduce it to your good friends too!

Here's the link.

http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com

No comments: