Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today is a cold day!

I wore my jacket the whole day! Worst thing is, I feel like sleeping through out the whole day. This includes tomorrow too! LOL.

I'm totally very tired, very shag. I can sense the tiredness in me and I guess, I'm going doze off in class tomorrow.

Today I had a 3-long hours of break. Spent the whole watching dramas in my laptop. Ah, I downloaded brushes for Adobe Photoshop =) So happy about that. I can do many many things already!! LOL!

Hmm, at the same time, reason behind for having 3-long hours break is because, we(my friends and I) are the audiences of a competition. So, what's the competition about? Regarding 6 speakers who have the excellent speech and presenting skills. =) After the whole competition, of course, there's refreshments~ Took one bite of fish-ball only. LOL! The result of the competition is predicted. I predicted the result and got everything correctly~ =)) Seriously, I think, I did learn something =)) Being the confident, how to hook on the audiences when doing presentations.

Do you know something? I wanted to go up to one of the top 3 and congrats them. (By the way, I do not know anyone) However, I still feel that they did great! =D In the end, I did not go up la. SHY!!! LOL!

So, after the whole thing, I headed down to Tanjong Pagar. Initially, wanted to give BF a surprise, but looking at the watch, I seems to be late. So, no more surprises already. Then, FIRST TIME we took bus from Tanjong Pagar back to Jurong East. Journey is about like 1hour and 20 minutes. But, I feel that it wasn't that long and was kinda short. However, when I took a look at the timing, I realized that, yea~ It's long journey.

Anyway, the best part is, BF accompany to take bus after a big complaint to him yesterday! =DDDD

LOL!

Hmm, lastly...

I ("v") you, my BF!

No comments: