No calls or news from him. Not to mention from his parents. Maybe, he had called up his parents, but not me. I guess, if he did not called up his parents, his parents must be calling me to ask about him. But they did not. Guess, his parents should have got his call from him last night.
Ah, I'm wrong. I received BF's email JUST. He said he's fine. =) He got no international prepaid card to buy. =( So, no calls from him. Only email. He can't use the net often too. No net. =(
Anyway, last night, I was pretty tired to update this blog of mine. I went to update me and BF's blog instead. Now I realized that I can be so emo too. When I was on the way home by myself, I suddenly feel like crying. At home, I feel like crying too.
Reason: I miss my BF.
Yesterday, a group of my friends and I met up at BF's place for lunch. The lunch we had, is like. . . The feeling of farewell lunch. A farewell lunch for BF before he flys off. After the lunch, we had birthday cake blown by the birthday girl. =) We rushed down to the airport as, it seems like we're getting late. We had an advance birthday celebration for the birthday girl.
When we reached the airport, we are still early. As I expected, when we reached the airport, BF will be as busy as a bee. He will never had the chance to sit down with us and talk with us. Last time, during the Australia trip. Same thing happened. But, have to thank Wilson. He's kinda left out at the airport. All of them were from Networking, and he's from Multimedia. =\ Thank you, Wilson! =) Before BF gets to the departure gate, the feeling is so strange. We did not have a good good-bye at all. He just left and went into the departure gate. However, he did give an sms and call to me before he board the plane. =) That was the last call and sms from him.
At the airport, we saw Xuanxuan, the HongKong actress. =) She's pretty =) The birthday girl wanted to take a picture of her, due to shyness, Xuanxuan left. LOL.
After we sent him off, we went to Kallang's Da Chang Jin. It was recommended by one of my friend. We were told that, it was nice. To our shocked, it wasn't up to our expectation. =\ Though the price is cheap, but the food, the services, the atmosphere.. It totally ruined the whole dinner. But still, we filled our stomach. =) After dinner, it was pretty fast at 9plus in the night. All of us parted and took train back to home. =) That's the end of the celebration for the birthday girl. =)
Don't go yet. Random photos. =)

Sunflower for the birthday girl

Group picture before BF leaves

Group photo after we had sang the birthday song.
Look at the didi who's in BF's hand! LOL

With our fellow ITE lecturer.

Another group photo.

Dinner at Da Chang Jin - Rating 5/10

The soup pot.

Look at the crab. It's standing.

Before going home, taken in MRT. Had laughters =)
.jpg)
Myself with the Birthday Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment