I would like to wish all my readers and bloggers and friends,
A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!! =D
This year, Christmas a not, it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I did not went out to celebrate. Not even at the Christmas Eve. You know what? I spent my whole of Christmas Eve, watching VCD titled, It Started With A Kiss 1. Ended up, I had myself sleeping at 530am this morning. So, I woke up at about 12noon, I think?
Actually, it was much earlier. I received calls, sms-es. But missed all of them. BF's mom called up the 3rd/4th time, then I woke up and answered. She told me that, BF called me. But, I did not answer. Therefore, he get his mom to call me and tell me about it. LOL! Nothing much either.
I wanted to get myself doing my assignments. But, the VCD tempted me. Therefore, today, I got myself indulge in the VCD all the way until now, here blogging. And soon, after blogging. I'm going to continue and finish it. =)
And, I had a very BAD back PAIN. VERY! Pain until I almost panting. I'm thinking, should I go and see the doctor? If I should, where should I go?
Sighed.
The lesser days it has, meaning BF is coming back. At the same time, meaning SCHOOL is starting. Oh my goodness =X I had not been doing assignments. This is the first time that I slack so much. Perhaps, it's my back pain making me lying on my bed most of the time.
Do you know how bad is the pain? It's just like bedridden. =\
And, on Sunday.
I went to work. I feel great. Not because of my working mates. But it's all because of the comments that I received from my customers. =) I mentioned before, I dislike my working place. Nowadays, I did not said anything regarding resignation. All because of my customers I seen, I work not because to stay there. But is all my customers who gave me encouragement to work on. If not, I guess. I will be very restless when it comes to work. Hahaa!
And, I met up with my little dear cousin for dinner. We went to Pizza Hut to have backed pasta. But, my impression of pasta had dropped tremendously. Now, I preferred to cook my own pasta then eating out. =) Anyway, my cousin wanted to get gift for her bf, but nowhere to go. So, after dinner, slacked at Coffeebean. Then changed place to bus-stop all the way until 12am. Then we went home =)
Alright, much blogging. I'm going to load pictures!

Ah, I forget to mention about this. I took picture with Ronald McDonald! =D
Sorry for the smoky picture. It was taken at the kitchen.
Hahaha!
My N6500 Slide
1st try using my cousin's phone.
2nd try
3rd try. But still failed. So, gave up.

Posing. Taken at Coffeebean which is so obvious =X

Our drinks! I treat my cousin okays. LOL!
The one without whip cream is mine =)
The ultimate & Belgain Chocolate.

Birthday cake! Birthday girl- Lynn.
My cousin's name. So I took this picture.
And this group of people who celebrated the birthday, is my repeated customers! =)
See ya around! Tag me more often! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment