Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm back, with stomachache. OMG.

All faults lies on my brother. There is a pack of HAMS left like a week already. So, I asked, "Still can eat?" He said, he eaten and still perfectly alright. As he said, his hand grabbed another piece and put it into his mouth and munching. (By the way, he eat it coldly, just took out from the fridge.) So, for me, I went to boil water and put the HAMS in. Then went it's done, I took it out, serve it on the plate and starts eating. The moment I eat the 2nd piece, my stomach grumble. OMG. Diarrhea! Ans that's the main reason!!!!

Argh!

Anyway, drop that issue.
During my lunch time today, one of my classmate was bored. She played with food.
Here's her masterpiece. =X


From mushroom soup, added with bandung, veggie, cucumber with tomato sauce.
The Masterpiece! =X


Then, during my maths lecture, I seriously had enough of the lecturer. She is damn biased with the other class (We are having combined class every Maths lectures). She can't be bother about my class. OMG! I hate this. Her lesson today, gone through so fast CAN! One of the classmate said to her, "Teacher, why you go through so fast?" Her replied was, "No one in the class wants to listen, so meaning the class understand already. And I can go faster."

My next reaction is, WTH! Not all can? =.= Totally pissed off. But still have to pay attention, if not, I will fail the module. =|

Tomorrow, having lab assignment. Hopefully, it works perfectly alright.

Oh ya, and my role play 'test' too! Hope my group can score. =)

After which, I have to prepare my presentation slide for Thursday's written test.

Argh!

So many things!

Java assignment, Maths PBL assignment. All the things keep coming in non-stop. =\

Lastly, one more picture to show.

Christmas Tree @ my school office.

Suddenly, I'm in love to celebrate Christmas. It's so wonderful at the oversea. But, not in Singapore?

Good night.
Time for bed.

=)

Oh ya!!!

Happy 1year and 2months anniversary, BF!

muacks!`

No comments: