I'm back blogging.
Today's topic. . . .
- Taxi Fare.
- Suicide Cases in Singapore.
- Unborn Baby for adoption online in Singapore.
I'm touching on 3 topics today.
Initially, I'm still thinking, what should I blog. One of my reader said, my post is getting bored.
Well, I will try to improve my blogging skills. But, one question... What's the purpose of blogging? About politics? About own life? About getting money? which are the ones?
In my opinions, it will be about own life. When you get to read nothing about my life, meaning, today.. I had a boring day. Or, it may be I'm too busy to blog. LOL!
Taxi Fares increased. I blogged about this topic before. But, it was just "browse through" type. I realized that, the price increased badly~ I read through blogs. Looked at the revised price. And realized that, the pricing really increased DAMN alot! =( Myself, I took cab often. Imagine, per 45 seconds, it will increase 20 cents. Do you know how much a not? In the past, still 10 cents for 20 seconds. Now? OMG! Although they slightly decreased the pricing of peak hour's booking, but it seriously make no differences ok! =\ In the past was, $4.50. Now? $3.50. But, they increased the rest of the fares.. Are they thinking that Singaporeans are rich? Drivers aren't earning much as well. All is the companies~~~~ Argh..
Next 2 topics, I will merge as a paragraph and talk about it. Have you guy's read today's newspaper? 2 Suicide cases seen in Singapore in a day! Fighting in the public as well. Both suicide cases were jumped off the building. One of them died immediately, another died straight after 15 minutes. =( The most ridiculous was, one of them died was because, he thinks that he's possessed. Therefore, he chosen to jump off the building. But, letting the mother to upset. =\ Anyway, the main point I'm talking about is, the unborn baby for adoption online. Someone actually posted such thing online. Asking the public,(whoever who seen it) to adopt the baby as they can't bring up the child. By the way, according to the news article, the mother-to-be is only 19 years old. The reporters suspect that, the online post that were posted by the 19 years old mummy, is a scammer. Reporters tried to get contact with her, however, she did not reply any of the email sent. =\ In the end, case classified as unknown. Just reported in the newspaper only. (It is what we called media.)
Alright, finished the topic that I wanted to talk about.
Next up, I woke up at 11am. Though I sleep early than BF last night, but I'm still sleepy when I woke up. I guess, I'm plain not enough sleep. Anyway, I make my way to BF's place. Double checked his luggage, making sure he doesn't miss out a single thing. LOL! And my rewards from him is, Agar Agar. LOL! Self made by him.
Actually, he made some yesterday. But we did not meet up. So, was bring forward to today. (Don't get the wrong idea) He made fresh ones today too! =)
It's yummy. The only food that my BF made for me BEFORE.
LOL!
I guess, my entry is long enough. Too many words, readers will fall asleep!
Good night! =)
1 more day to go.
BF is leaving.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment