Here's the incident regarding a irresponsible + attitude blog-shop owner.
Daisy was interested in her $10 cardigan so she ordered from her. The owner kept pressing her to pay up the money and state to her, only by "Today"(which is the particular day). Leading to Daisy having a hard-time on transferring the money to her. I totally can't understand why the owner couldn't wait till the next morning. I believe, with the present money, you will not be able to pay up to your supplier yet! Aren't I right? I'm a blog-shop owner as well. Please do not ruin our reputation la!
Next, mode of collection. One of collections is meet-up.
Here's the problem lies.
MRT meet-up was chosen. Yea, we can understand that usually buyers will only be meeting up during seller's own available timing. However, this is not the case. The seller stays at Choa Chu Kang so Daisy had to meet her there. Before that, Daisy SMS her what is the meeting time and the owner didnt replied her SMS.
It was only till 2pm when Daisy brought her 2 kids out and the seller SMS her "Eh you want come ornt? If not then other days" No choice, Daisy had to go down from Sengkang to Choa Chu Kang MRT. (the meetup place that the seller confirmed)
Guess what when Daisy reached Choa Chu Kang? Seller SMSed her that "Eh can you come teckwhye ornt. Just LRT only what" and when Daisy reached TeckWhye. The seller sms her "Since you come Teckwhye already, then come my house downstairs can? I stay at block 108. Aiya only 5 min walk only."
OMG! I can't understand this owner at all. Rather, choose not to understand. This owner is too much! From one request into another, so on and so fore. Please, buyers is already nice enough to collect from your house yet you did not have a good services. Let alone your attitude. I believe your attitude sucks to the core! Anyway, I believe the issue is not having a plastic bag a not. More to be attitude and services. Open up a blog shop, prepare to serve others will be the attitude. Be polite too! How could you overdo it?
Know what?
Until now, she still thinks that she is right.
In case she changes her blogshop add.. her hp is 945900** and email at kisses.lovable@gmail.com
Conclusion:Beware of such service attitude of such blog-shop owner
I will definitely not enjoying myself to purchase anything from her!
Please be responsible in your actions and stop pushing blames onto others.
Be a good owner. Regardless of shops or pets.
=)
Do click on the words"blogshop add" if you want to know how she replies and "self-defense" herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment