Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This is what happens . . . .

First of all,

A Happy New Year 2008 to all my readers. =)

Last night, I reached home at 2am. I did not planned to countdown. So, eventually, I did not countdown. =) Just that, it was one of my friend's birthday celebration aka BBQ. But the BBQ sucks to the max. Only able to have "fun" during the night like 9pm. =| However, at the last party, though it left with like the ONLY 4 people from like 14 people. The rest had their own friends. Those that were with us, were those with no plans of countdowns or nowhere to go. =\

Sounded so miserable. Anyway, we BBQ until 11.45pm. Decided to left the pit. Reason? Scare of bangalas. One group of bangalas bought dozens of beers. We're scared, decided to leave early~ =) With the "fast" train, and "fast" bus, that's the reason why I reached home at 2am. At the end, when I reached Jurong East, no more bus services, I took cab home cost 5.80bucks. So expensive can? The midnight charge at $2.40, starting rate at $2.80.

Anyway, with such a great pricing, I bet I won't take the cab unnecessary. It's really expensive. Only times with taxi would be, when there's no bus services or train services. If not, I will not take. =\

So, eventually, I did not had enough sleep. Woke up early in the morning like 9am. Bathed, prepared to airport to fetch BF. Yeaps! BF returned. However, the feeling is not so realistic. Somehow, I guess, he's much more happier without me around.

*dont feel like continuing the post*


Here's a picture when this is what happened when I had a terrible fall. (BF did not say anything about this at all) =\ But, his parents keep asking and finding out what happened. Before I leave his place, his parents still keep remind me to reach home and apply medication.

No comments: