Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Enjoyable day ^^

I'm back again!
I think I won't be updating my blog later in the night anymore or on the coming Monday.
Reason?
I gotta study my exams.
=(

Anyways...
I created account in BBDC (Bukit Batok Driving Centre) =)
Have not book my BTT(Basic Theory Test) yet..
After which, head down to Plaza Singapura for a 'walk'.
And, stayed there for the whole of like 4hours =)
Celebrated Weilin's Birthday~
It's advance birthday!
Had 10% off in the total bill. Reason: 3days 'reaching' the actual birthday, there will be discounts.
And at the GLASS HOUSE, I like the services(only from one of the waitress and their managers), of course the atmosphere too! =)

We had..
1) 3 sets of Fish & Chips (2 rice, 1 chips) with Complete Meals
2) 1 set of Seafood Platter for ONE with Complete Meal
3) 1 set of Portuguese Chilli Crab with Complete Meal
4) 1 set of Fried Calamari

Complete meals included...
Soup of the day + passion fruits/kola tonic =)

Total bill is $136.40 (Before discount)
After discounted is $122.75
=)

Of course, not forgetting cam-whoring =) Oh yea, one of the waitress! I wanna know her can! =X She's so friendly, looking so beautiful =) Haha! Birthday boy is so interested! And first time heard him praise girls LOL!

You guys know right? When billing, they will always give this sweet to customer. So, I went head up to ask that waitress if got sell or may I have more.. She helped me to get quite a lot leh. Then, BF disturbed her and said that Birthday boy wants your number. LOL! And, she turned SHY immediately! When we made our way out, she greeted us good-bye and still having the smile. =) So sweet! I believes Birthday boy's heart melted. LOL! Too bad, she's a short-haired. Like a boy~ But, she's still cute! =) I guess, she must be in some sports CCA. LOL! =)

Apart from that, I believe all of us had fun!
Hmm, Weilin sent a message to us mentioning about every year same group celebrating birthday etc. I totally agreed with him. I love this kind of friendship that we are having. Of course, this doesn't mean that new friends cannot join. But just a feeling of satisfaction.
=)

Okays, time for pictures!


BBDC- Private Candidate


Look, it's mine! =D


Portuguese Chilli Crab - Comes along with some breads
BF had it!! Yummy~ =D


Group Picture #1


Group Picture #2


Group Picture #3


Fish & Co. SWEET!!!

Anyone knows where to buy it?!
Please tell me.
I love this sweets alot!!!

P.S: I will be out tomorrow for the whole day to study.
Looking for me urgently? Please get me by my mobile =)

No comments: