Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sigh. Please tell me what to do.

Sigh.

I met up with BF.
He tells me he's happy to hear that I'm jealous.
Yet, he did nothing. =(

Come to think of it,
I realized that, I'm the one scare of losing BF.
Never the time, BF will scare of losing me.

Sigh.

After that emo entry, I went out.
Went down to my workplace to get my MC form filled up, claimed my medical fees. $20/visit. And I have 2 visits. =) Therefore, I have like 40 bucks extra in bank =) Met up with BF.Then went to Yishun to meet two of the buyers. Passed the bag to them. =) Head to Chong Pang to get my shampoo. Got ourselves each pair of key-chains with 4D digits. I got my mom another pair. And bought a total of 3 pairs + 1 pair of key-chain(freebies) costing $30. Spending like away the money that I put in the bank. =( Head to interchange area to get my heels to be repaired. Cost me only 4 bucks can! I go to IMM, cost me about 8bucks! =\ So much different. Anyway, its the area rental fees, I think. (That's how I console myself.) After all these places, I accompanied BF to facial. He did his facial. I did not. =) I don't like all these in the first place anyways. =X

After which, he sent me to Jurong East and head back to home. Oh yes, first time in my life, I bought 4Ds. But sad to say, I did not strike a single numbers out of 3 pairs. =( I hope I will have a better luck next week. =) Wish me good luck please!

I'm happy to see BF treating me so nicely.
But at the same time, I'm upset that he treated as nothing happened.
Doesn't he know that I'm lack of secure from him?

BF, do you know all these?
Is my feelings important to you?

Sigh.

I'm off to study.
Tomorrow having Lab Test + Quiz. Maths Quiz. =(

Bye. I will be back tomorrow.



One of the pairs of Keychain that I bought. (Mine)


Mom's pair.

No comments: