Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Free 4-D digits! =D

I skipped class today.
Skipped the maths lesson.
Don't like that lecturer.

Reached home at nearly 3pm.
Took a short nap.
Went out 4pm again.

Took bus to find BF =)
Waited for him for nearly 2 hours.
Be specific, is 1.5 hours.

We headed to Bugis, Sim Lim Square.
He wants to change his hard disk.
After that, went to Bugis Junction for dinner.
Oh, before that, we went to Fu Lu Shuo Complex.
I saw this. I took a picture of it.



Look at this! Who want to strike 4-D? Remember, need to 全打! LOL! That's what it stated. Read many many ways! Past experiences of theirs, numbers do strike and hit! =D But, don't put too much money in. LOL! Expensive too!

Back to topic, we went for dinner at Siam Kitchen. First time visiting. BF knows the cuisine well. He ordered, I foot the bill. =) I treated him dinner! And through out the whole night, he's like so sweet to me. Not very, but I can sense that he's improving. I hope you will do better! Jia you! =)

Next up, my terrible dream.

Can anyone tell me what happens if you dreamt of something ghosty? Like ghost?
Please tell me. I'm kind of wondering why. BF wanted to bring me to Bugis there to pray, but when we reached there, realized that the place is kind of renovating or something. Missed it. But in my heart, I'm not comfortable. Why do I dream of ghost?

Anyway, I will leave this story until tomorrow. Please stay tuned! I want you to be back. Hees =)

It's late too! =)

Good night!

No comments: