Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I have lots of mixed feelings. Tell me what should I do.

A day without posting.

I'm extremely tired yesterday to blog.
I thought I would have turn in early since I did not blog.
But, sadly to say, I did not.
LOL!
I was on the phone with one of friends, Weilin until 3am.

Anyways,
Yesterday I met Tara! =) and her BF, I think =)
And and and, we acknowledged each other. We waved 'Hi' to each other =)
Yea, right Tara?
Haha!

I had my exams yesterday. The night before I slept at 4am. Woke up at 9-10am. =\ Then went to school to pass the skills that I know to my friends. Oh, I'm so so so tired. Anyways, the exam was kinda 'easy' if you have studied for the PYP (Past Year Paper). =)

After which, met up with Huimin and Wilson to town to shop for Weilin's birthday present. Hmm, unpleasant stuffs happened. I do not know what's the main cause. But, definitely to say, I hope it will resolved soon. Hope to see you later. =) You know who you are. =)

And, today, I woke up LATE! I did not have the chance to meet my DAD. I wanted to get money from him. Reason? He said he would sponsor me to learn driving. And, later in the noon, I'm heading down to BBDC with my friends to register so that I can book their test! Argh, forget about the money issue. I'm too tired to wake up, therefore, serve me right. I have to pay on my own first. And, I'm broke. =( Extremely BROKE.

The title of this post is "I have lots of mixed feelings. Tell me what should I do."
I have lots of mixed feelings.
Regardless what's the matter about. I guess the main issue in my heart is still BGR.
=(

Anyways, I gonna stop here.
Time to reply tags

Thanks for leaving your footprints. Do you know what? Whenever I see back my tag-board, I do not know how should I reply. How should I reply those tags. Sigh...

Jeslene: 0.0?

Rouxiu: I'm heading down to BBDC today to register. =)

Daisy: Thanks. I will go your site soon! I've no time to shop at your shop!!!! =(

Passerby: Thanks! =D

Tara: I still prefer your tag-board! LOL! =)

Chun: Thank you, babe.

Xin Ren: Linked!

I've lots lots of things to blog.
I do not know where to start.
I feel like sharing things with my friends my BF.
But . . . .

Sigh.

Who's free to listen to my problem? =(

No comments: