Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm SICK~

The weather is SO GOOD! However, I fall S.I.C.K!

I had a bad throat, without much cough, fever, flu.
But, I had a feeling that fever, flu, cough.. They will come to find me VERY SOON!

So, I went to see doctor. Doctor says, I'm having throat infection. 0.0 Sounded so serious eh? I totally can't shout out loud either =) Even when I speak, I talk with EXTRA CARE.

I skipped couple of lessons today.
1) Skipped, 2nd lesson of the day
2) Skipped, last lesson of the day (which is not sure if lesson had canceled off anot.)

But, even though the lesson is canceled off. I still have excuses. I went to see doctor! I still can apply Leave Of Absence for those 'skipped' lesson. LOL! I supposed. =)

So, during my waiting time, this is what I saw.
There's one granny, walking and entering into each door. Reason? I'm not so sure about that. But, according to the nurses, they said that, she's always like that. I still remembered, there's once. She entered into the room for pretty long when there's another patient inside the room. Guess what did the nurses do? Let me tell you, they did nothing! But, after awhile, policeman came. The most retarded thing is, the policeman who came ALONE is a malay. Like I say, one granny. Er, I forget to mention this part, but that granny only understand dialects. Ended up, it was a doctor who resolved such problem. =\

Tell me what's the use of policeman?
To me, I think that, policeman is only good at stopping fights. Come to lost and found cases, they will NEVER INVESTIGATE them. Couple of experiences made. Perhaps the case closed off, without doing anything either. =\ Polices is also going at stopping those major major things. Like, burglary, theft, life-threatening cases and 'lots more' to be listed. =)

After doctor's visit, I went to meet BF.
We went to town. Why? To get my flip flops. =) I got them at NewUrbanMale.com =) And, if you are from Poly students or University students, YOU will entitled 20% discount! All you need is to bring along your STUDENT card, NOT ez-link card. =) Simple? So, I got myself a grey aka silver flip flops at $31.90 instead of $39.90 =) I'm so happy to get flip flops. =) But, sad to say was the flip flop is little damage. I guess, I'm gonna ask for an exchange tomorrow. =\

So, we took the train home. And, guess what? I went to buy another flip flops costing me $5.90 only! It's so nice can. (At least, for me, I think so. Haha..) Must be thinking why am I buying so many flip flops right? Reason: I have thrown away most pairs of spoil shoes. =) So, kinda "restocking" my footwear. Haha!

Much with all these, I spent a total of about $50 bucks today. Sheesh!
My bank is bankrupt again. =(




The bigger view


The $5.90 flip flop


Oh ya, a piece of news to share with my readers.
If you would like to sell your items yet lazy or do not know how to sell it online,
do email me at fashionshoppers@gmail.com
Subject: Interested to sell away my items.
Content of the email will be the item and description of your item. =)


Hopefully, this will help many of my readers =)

No comments: