Did not have the time to blog in time.
Missed 2 days of blogging.
I'm sorry.
Lately, too busy, too tired.
Finally, I have the time to blog NOW.
If not, I will not have the time again for laterz.
Let me see...
Hmm...
Summarize everything.
Ever since I had my hair cut & everything. I felt that my hair isn't NICE anymore!
As in, the rebonding that I used to have. No more! =(
After 2 days of consideration, I'm going for rebonding! =)
Again, will be going for another hair treatment.
At this point of time, this is the reason why I need to consider to rebond my hair a not. Reason? I had done a hair treatment past few days. If I'm going to do rebonding, it will be a waste of time. So, after much deciding, since I will only be doing rebonding with NO treatment. So, might as well go. And shall head to another place for hair treatment! =)
And the day will be later in the morning, 10am. =)
Rest of the time, is either studying for exam or slacking watching dramas or doing blogshop.
And, finally!
I'm done with the NEW SPREE!
Check it out at http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com for more details=)
Seriously, I'm too tired.
My dark rings is getting darker.
My eye bag is getting more serious.
=(
I've got to go.
Will be back soon!
Good nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment