Finally, I'm blogging in the afternoon.
No longer a post in the night.
Yesterday, I mentioned I was disappointed. So, I'm now today.
Can anyone tell me, if your dearest were to be sick, what will you be doing as her loved ones?
I deleted one of the paragraphs that I typed. Whatever it is, I will still say,
DISAPPOINTED.
Aside for that, I had a hilarious dream. I bet if my readers are fans of 賀軍翔, they will KILL me! =\
Here's the story. This is how it goes.
Remembered that BF gone to Cambodia for 2 weeks.
From nowhere, I got to know 賀軍翔 who's playing a role in 鬥牛要不要 as 沈若赫. (Alright, I know him as the character of 沈若赫)
So, ended up, during the 2 weeks of the Cambodia, 沈若赫 and I got on dates and have been going out dating. =) The memories seems sweet.(By then, we already got together.)
So, upon BF's return, BF got appeared in this dream. Somehow, nothing much happened to the three of us.
Until one day, 賀軍翔 said to me, "I'm going for a trip." (He's wearing headphones)
So, I turned to him and said, "Do you know? I dislike people to put on their headphones while they are out with me or as a whole group of the friends."
Immediately after I finished my sentences, he took off his headphones and kept it in his bag. I asked, "Are you ok with this? If you find that you really want to put on your headphones. It's fine with me. "
He replied, "Since you do not like it, I will not do it. All I want is you to be happy. "
Upon hearing it, my heart felt so sweet. The sweetness that you can never imagine. (I know it was just a dream)
So after that sentence, I woke up from my dream.
Do you know what I wanted to do the next moment?
Answer: Head back to bed and continue my dream.
But, no matter how deep is my sleep, I can't sleep well!
Reason: I'm down with blocked nose. I have difficulties in breathing from nose.
Sheesh~ The end of the story.
I know I will be a laughing stock by now. But now all these shows, how much I'm into the show of 鬥牛要不要.
PLEASE STOP LAUGHING AT ME, if you are . =\
Think back about the dream, I find that, I don't really in love with 賀軍翔.(I mean as a Taiwan actor. I have no other meanings) LOL! I bet his fans will still KILL me =\
But at the very least, I believe all girls wanna be treated by their loved ones in these manners. =)
Recapped on what I've posted.
The kind of boyfriend that a girl usually wants.
Ok, I'm off to school assignments.
How I wish that I will be on MC tomorrow. I really doesn't feel well.
=(((
No comments:
Post a Comment