Today I had my lab quiz. Wasn't easy, I think. The lecturer who gave us the hints, only came out like 2 out of 8. =\ But, over is over. Now, tomorrow, I have my presentation to go on. =) Hopefully, I can score well and get a high B =)
After the lab quiz, I went to apply for Leave of Absence (LOA) for yesterday. Which I actually 'pon' the class. But, at the same time, since is a re-visit, so, get a MC for sure. =) Remember that I paid 66 bucks for the repeat visit? Haha! So, of course, cannot waste it =X (Opps, sound like auntie. =\)
Head for lunch + breakfast at 11am. Had discussion with my friends about the person, Hate U. =\
Oh wells, I wonder who's the person. =\
In any case, drop that boring part. It will only bored my readers =\
Hmm, after the brunch, we head to our remedial lessons. =)
I felt so 'good' of knowing how to solve the maths questions. I have classified them as A Maths questions. =\
Went home to rest awhile and had a fight with BF again.
He raised to break up with me. =(
I'm terribly upset. I even cried before I went to look for him.
I really care for this relationship.
I love him, but he can't sense it.
After having few hours of 'talk', we got together again. I should re-phrase into this, "We have not break up at all." =)
But the only worry that I have is, the feelings is so UNreal. I hope this is not a dream.
Please tell me, BF did not break up with me is a real thing.
I'm not dreaming.
BF, will not break up with me again, will he?
Please tell me, he will not.
Sighed.
In any case, I still want to say this,
"I cried, I care. I really care. Do you understand?"
Thanks for all who have leave your little footprints behind.
I will reply the tags in the next post. Probably tomorrow.
Right now, I have to get over to prepare my presentation for tomorrow.
Wish me luck, please.
:D
Angels will be with me, aren't they? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment