I read through some forums.
Some people asked, "How do we keep the rebonded hair as straight as it's just rebonded when sleeping?"
To that, here's the solution
"Sleep sideways. Try not to press onto your own hair."
AND because of this, I had a bad sleep. =(
Last night, I told BF that, I have no problems with sleeping ONTO my hair. And, I realized, I do not know how to. =\ I FORGOTTEN how to.
I remembered that 4 years back. I have no problems in sleeping position for rebonded hair. But for now, I realized that I'm having the problem.
Last night, I turned and turned on my bed. Sleeping 'soundly' maintaining my rebonded hair. YEAP. I did it. Using this "Sleep sideways. Try not to press onto your own hair." In order not to 'damage' my hair, I did not sleep onto my pillow. I slept onto one of my cushion(which i hugs to bed) Because, the cushion is the rough height of my mattress. Therefore, this will minimize the 'damage' to my hair. LOL!
In the last post, I mentioned I will be going out to study. However, the idea dropped. I had a wonderful sleep. But, woke up with blocked nose, as I faced the fan DIRECTLY during my sleep. LOL! But at least, I have 'refilled' my sleep. =)
I woke up by BF's call. When I woke up after his call, he's sleeping. WTH? I'm little pissed off. But, whatever it is, he's having headache, cough. So, yea. I think he need rest? I don't know. I totally have no idea how to 'take care' of him. Drop this topic aside. If not, I will feel emo. Like I will be thinking the ways of how he's treating me while we are out and the differences when we are separated as our own home. =(
In any case, sometimes some things do not have to express ourselves too clearly.
I stated on my MSN private message this, "Tell me if I'm IMPT to you. =("
This is so obvious that this message is directing to who.
Oh wells, he did not reply.
However, I would still like to say this,
"I'm in love with you, regardless how do you treat me. I may complaining about the ways you treated me. But I will still continue to love you. I will wait for the day when you are really in love with me. When I'm in love, I will put my whole heart into it and not even 1% of it missing."
Next thing on,
I'm not losing weight, I'm gaining weight!!!
ARGH! I'm so UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF.
From a weight of 66kg. Gained to 67.5kg.
I lost like 2 kilos. And now, slowly gaining back?
But, my appetite is no longer big.
Whenever BF is still eating, I would say, I'm full
ARGH!
I guess I will start to STOP eating.
Pieces of bread / a bowl of soup will be enough for my meals everyday.
Sigh!
Daisy, is that effective? LOL! 35bucks only? sure?
LOL!
I shall end my post here.
Readers, please support my blog.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment