I'm back, my readers
Finally done with one of my papers.
Left one more paper! =D
And it's holidays time. =))
Oh yea, yesterday, I went to study on my own. BF met me up and have dinner together. At the same time, bought my driving theory bookSSS. A total of 22 bucks plus. Sigh, expensive. I'm broke! However, BF is so nice to me ONLY yesterday. =X He treated me Fish & Co. for dinner. Not only that, he even sent me home by BUS from Jurong Point to my area. The timing was like 9.20pm already when we left the place. The usual of him, he don't send me home at all. And, I expected that too. When we had kiss good-bye, I just follows the queue and board the bus. Then, he did not make his way to MRT instead, he boarded the bus with me =)) I'm a happy girl. for yesterday only. =(
This morning, supposed to wake up at 0730hrs to mug on my paper. BUT! I couldn't wake up. TOO TIRED already. =( Finally dragged myself out of bed at 1000hrs. Had my breakfast + lunch. Continued with my revision at home. When time's up, prepared myself and head down to school and continue to mug. Then, exams at 6pm. So scary. =\ I never stayed in SP for so late before. The most, I only passed by it. LOL! But, this time is stayed in school. FOR so long + late. Even after my paper, I wanted to head to the ladies, I'm always scared. Gotten my friend to accompany me. =| LOL!
After which, waited for few of our friends, then headed to SP Macdonald's to have our dinner. Oh wells, I found that, the crews there hor.. Damn it! They looked at us as students, their services attitude sucks! =.= Either gloomy or looking fierce. =\ Anyway, slacked at the place until like 8.40pm, we headed home and had separated ways. =) For me, I headed to the clinic again. Repeated visit, as my medi is done again.
According to doctor, I finally realized what's the sickness I'm having. LOL! I'm having some sensitive nose(which is had it when born.) Sensitive nose usually are in the night or day, you will have the habit to rub your nose / sneezing / digging your nose often. Yea, so I finally realized what's sensitive nose. And due to my sensitive nose, when I'm having flu / something, my mucus went all the way, haywire. Ran towards back of nose or some other places, causing infection. That's why I'm on long medication. BUT LUCKILY! There's improvement already. Even the doctor also said, "Heng!" LOL! But, I think I'm down with urine infection again. I requested to have back the same medication the other time I had it. The doctor wanted me to have a urine test, I'm too lazy, so does he. He allowed me to have the medication and see hows. =)
Guess what's the bill went it comes. $112!!!! Yes, it's $112!!! You did not see wrongly. =(
I took $150 from my dad. I thought I would have spare money to cut my hair / something. But I do not!!! Initially let 100 bucks to see doctor. 50 bucks to recover my losses on creating account at BBDC, buying of the books. (Dad said he will pay for it. =) ) But, you see, 100 bucks is not even enough.
Sigh.
When am I going to recover? =(
No comments:
Post a Comment