Well, I have deleted that BORING post of mine. =X
Merely helping my classmates to CHEAT.
Actually, not also counted as cheating. Our lab test is closed book. But you are allowed to search the website.
So, my classmates told me to put the whole of linux notes that I have, to be posted in my blog so that they can 'surf' it out.
Haha. That's why the post in the noon is extremely boring. =X
I'm sorry for the boring post yea. =)
Today, I was late for my class. But, it's OK to do so. Haha! Had Maths Quiz, which did not even know what I'm doing. Answers are either done by me(which is only a few questions) or done by my FRIENDSSSSS. Haha! We helped one another. Though this is not a open book quiz, the lecturer also doesn't want to fail the class, he closed one eye. =D Very good lecturer. I even asked, "Sir, if we did not submit the rest of the maths tutorials, what will happen?" His replied was, no problem. Haha! We doesn't have to submit it. In any case, I only missed out like 3 tutorials. =)
After maths tutorial, I had my lunch + breakfast. Then headed to lesson to ROT. =| Nothing for me to do, and I almost fallen asleep due to one of my classmate's presentation. Something like a lecturer's presentation. =\ But, I did give him my respect by keep quiet, doing my own things. =) I played my PSP games in class during my lunch break. Finally, lab quiz + lab test's lesson came.
Started off with lab quiz. Was ok for me =) Helped my friends and I yelled, WAIT. =\ The scenario was like I started my quiz. The quiz is timed for 20 minutes for 20 questions. More than 5 minutes, I wasn't doing my own quiz. My friends around me asked and asked. Therefore, I yelled. After which, they did not asked anymore. Haha! But, they know la. It's just a moment of impulse reaction. Then the bloody lecturer wasted the time and paused before having the lab test.
Upon receiving the lab test paper, realized it's an hour paper. I thought I could finish it earlier than the others. But, sad to say. I spent too much time on the first 2 pages of the questions. However, in the end, I passed my lab test with a colorful marks of 95/100. The highest in the class is 98/100. My 95 marks is all because of one stupid command. Oh wells, I love to get 100 marks. But, I'm not destined. =\ BUT BUT BUT, after mine was marked, I was running around, helping the others with their lab test. Aren't I good? Wahaha! I helped them to pass their lab test. They came messaging me telling me thank you. I feel so honored. As in, first time in my life, I helped my classmates, and they are so polite of it. =) Too polite already. But better than none =)
Tomorrow! I have no class! But I do, actually. However, I'm going to get MC for that lesson. I don't want to go. Therefore, going to repeat visit to get medication as well.
Ohs, I better stop here.
Have to reply emails. Check emails.
Cya my readers.
I'm sorry, there's no picture today.
OH OH OH! BF bought the same phone as me. *happy* =D
No comments:
Post a Comment