Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm not the kind of person that you'll think of.

I realized that the afternoon entry was totally a rubbish post. I mean, for myself to re-read. I found that it's not making any sense. My meaning is there, but the entire post is totally not in a proper way of blogging.

Anyway, second post of the day for my readers. It's also to reply people who have tagged. =)

Just now, I went out in the night to get something for my mom. I was alone. And guess what? I realized that the night breeze is so nice. It's been a very very long time since I'm out in the night. But the whole of the feelings came at the wrong timing. I have to mug my exams first. Before thinking of any other things.

The night breeze, the dark sky with little stars, made me feel like staying out late for just a night. Even, it's alone. I believe, I will still enjoy the breeze. Perhaps, I'm just emo-ing. =)

For no reasons, I'm happy that my unique visits increased. But at the same time, I noticed spammers came along as well.
Here is all the replies to my tagboard.

Eugenia: Thanks for your concern! =D I will. TY!

mocca man: I know you are strong. Because mocca's advertisement. LOL! =D

Hate u: Thank you for commenting so long on my tag-board. First of all, you may feel injustice that I helped the rest of my classmates. In fact, I do feel that I shouldn't help them as well. At least for the class daily work. You can go and get any of my classmates to ask them, when given a piece of assignment, if they did not do, wanting to loot answers from me, you see if I did give them or I did not even reply their request? At times, I will jolly well ignore their request. For myself, I'm tired of giving answers to people who doesn't want to work hard and keep getting answers from others. Isn't this is unfair to those who did the work on their own? For now, you may be thinking, 'Then why do I still bother to help them in their test?' Reason is very simple, Since they can't do, and I can help them to pass, Why not? In life, at times we have to be flexible. There are times where we can help, times where we cannot help. So what I helped them this time round? That proves that they don't know their work. Which means, next time, they have to study. If they do not, they can always try their luck and see if my mood is good to help them anot. I'm not the kind of person where you think that I helped them to cheat is to harm them. I'm also the kind of person who doesn't like people to get answers from others and got all the marks that they shouldn't get. Secondly, why did you have make such a fuss out of it? Thirdly, since you dare to tag, why did you use your real name or something? Did you deliberately hiding yourself? Hopefully, I have make myself very clear. =)

JON: Thanks =) Appreciated it. :D

Hamburger: Thanks for helping too. Appreciated it. =) And you always have enough of me. So, never mind =)

Done with replying the tags. As for xiiaoboii, I will reply yours to your blog. =)

Next, I mentioned in previous post that I want to get car license. Reason? Father gave me the idea to do so. He said he will buy a car for me to drive. LOL! So good ehs? Wait for the day I got my license, perhaps, he go back on his words already. But, in any case, I will still want to get a car license. =) Now the question is, to learn Manual / Auto? =\ LOL!

Okay, with a long entry already.
Hmm, got to go to study for my lab quiz for tomorrow.

Wish me good luck please. =)

:D

No comments: