Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So EXPENSIVE!

Last visit to my doctor is $56.
Today's visit is $66.

=(

So, expensive. Only changed the antibiotics. 5 tabs with a cost of 42 bucks!
Oh well, still not recovering, reason? I have sensitive nose (according to BF and doctor which I don't know about it myself). Therefore, some infections parts spread or something. So, yea, making myself on medications for long days. I have been taking medication since 2 weeks ago. =(

And, I had a very bad fight with BF in the noon. I have no reasons why the more I get closer to him, the more arrogant or something. Get my meanings? It's like, whenever I talk to him about school work, some daily work or something, he will give a tone of arrogant. Somehow, we can't have a good talk. If not, we are either have nothing to talk about. I'm sad that our relationship turns out to be like this, yet still maintaining. =( I want to be happy!
I know he will be reading my blog, but always, he will read and 'don't bother' =(
I seriously don't understand why guys cannot just think a little more. Girls thinks, guys will take it for granted.

Sigh.

Aside for this, I decided to take car license within this year. This is my new year resolution. Haha! Wish me good luck. =)

Tomorrow I'm having another lab quiz. Hopefully, it will be easy. :D
Tomorrow having some chit chat session for work thingy =( Hopefully, it will not end so late. I have presentation the following day which have not prepared. Lol. But slides had already done. Nothing much to worry about. =)
Then come again, Friday will be my 1st semester exam paper. =\

SIGH!

I can't wait for holidays to come. =(


P.S: Any ITE students selecting your courses in the Poly yet need advices? Look for me! I can help you. =)

No comments: