Today, I almost couldn't wake up.
I dragged myself out of bed to talk to my dad.
I need to get money from him to get my hair done.
I told him I need 15 bucks for hair cut. So, he gave me 50 bucks.
Since he gave so much to me, I told him, I need to do treatment for my hair. But intended to pay the treatment myself (cause I bet he won't know what is it.) In any case, I went to get my hair done.
I spent a total of 2 hours plus in the salon. No other customers at all in the salon. Services is great! The hair dresser is good too. However, come to bill. The price is steep =( LOL! I paid a total of 80 bucks just for my hair.
80 bucks includes the follows:
1) Hair Trim ; Trim off the split-ends (which is 1 - 2 inches) & my fringe! (From no fringe becomes have fringe.) - 15 bucks
2) Hair Wash - 10 bucks
3) Hair Treatment - 45 bucks
4) Some natural oil-ment - 10 bucks
After getting my hair done, I'm kinda happy. I like the new hairstyle. However, I feel that, I should re-bond my hair AGAIN. I guess with my hair re-bonded, the effects of this hair will be nicer and better. LOL! Though I got 50 bucks from dad, but, I still have to pay for the rest of 30 bucks. Initial payment asked was 60bucks =\ But, I forget that it is a salon. No longer like those in-house hair cut. =( Made me spent so much on my hair. =( But, you want to have nice effects, nice cut, that's the price that we have to pay for it. UNLESS, you have some friends or relatives that is a hair dresser. =)
So, I have decided to get my hair re-bond soon. As soon as I'm able to re-bond my hair. LOL! I can't wait to re-bond my hair. I asked, I'm not allowed to re-bond my hair for now. I just did my hair treatment. If I do another re-bonding straight away, it would be a waste of my hair treatment. =\
AND!
I've not been studying my next paper at all.
I will definitely study it tomorrow! =D
Oh ya!
Though the pricing of the total is steep, but then, they provide massage. =) The feelings is so relax and good. But, guess what? The hair dresser asked, "You often slept late right?" I replied, "Yea, How do you know?" Her replied was, "Sleep early and drink more water." (Meaning, I may fall sick again. =\
And yea, BF fall sick. He is down with cough.
BF, here's a message for you.
"Drink lots of water and have ample sleep." =)
Yea, remember that I said I bought key-chains for my mom.
I said that there are numbers inside the box right?
I went to bet. I did not win. =(
So, I've decided not to try my luck anymore.
I guess, I'm broke because I spent a total of 21bucks on 4D.
So, my advice out there, don't bet. =)
The winnings is so rare.
Possibility about 0.00000000000005 =\
But, if anyone is on bet..
I wish you good luck & win! =D
Alright, I shall get going.
I'm anxious.
I can't wait to get my hair re-bond. =\
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment