Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm not good. What should I do?

I'm not feeling good.


Relationship is not smooth. Like sailing a boat. Rocky state.



I wish I can sail a boat very smoothy.



I do not know what should I do already. Tell me!!



My fever has gone.



Thank you to all my readers who cared and concerned about me. :)


Now, the story.. that I owed my readers.

The ghost story.

" I was in a school for a camp. (I do not have the name of the school.) In this school, there are this 'special' room. Rooms are at the sides of the parade square. However, the activities were just as per normal until the last day of the camp. One of my friend turned to me, do you know why the 1 of the room first room of each side were locked? I do not know. In fact, I have already noticed that when I'm at the start of the camp. But, I did not get bothered by that. But, when we are making our ways home. The friend came to approach me and said, "There's once the 2 rooms were for the soccer team. For them to keep their balls, to have a rest in the room. Until one day, when they are in the compeitition, they trained very hard. Finally, until the compeitition date, they won the match. But, guess what's the trophy looks like? It's exactly the SKULL of a human." After that last sentence, the friend who told me the story, gone nowhere. I looked around the area, I couldn't find my friend at all. Next up, the trophy and the skull somehow appeared in the area where I am. "

Alright, this is the end of my dream. Some people may just think that this wasn't frightening enough. At the very least, for a girl, I think it's scared enough. =)

Next up, I mentioned in my post that I'm SICK so I did not blogged. I went to bed as early as 7pm. Woke up at 3am. Just to go to the toilet. And back to sleep again and woke up at 8am. So, head to school. SKIPPED the first lesson, I'm just too bored and restless to go for the 1st lesson which will not benefit me at all. =) During my sleep, I dreamed again.

Recently, I've been dreaming in my sleep. I think, I'm just wanting something in my life which only my dream can fufill me. =) My dream for that night?

"I basically dreamt of one of my brother got marriage and my whole family went to the wedding dinner, sitting at the VIP area. And something bad happened. Almost of the whole of the guests attended the wedding have an unpleasant dinner. One of my good friend and guy got almost choked by food. So, we quickly rushed to the car-park and wanting to get the car and head to the hospital. Then I realised that, the whole of the venue is like located in the school or something. And realized that the good friend of mine and the guy, the good friend of mine is a nurse, secretly carrying touch for the guy. The guy's job is a doctor. So, we ended up, slowed down. The good friend of mine, then expressed her love for the guy. The guy had a very bad reaction. But then, I talked to him, I said to him that the girl like you, you shouldn't treat her back in this manner. Ended up, he responsed to me and said that the girl that he like is me!! I'm so surprised upon hearing it. And we had kisses. =)(As, I do have affection as well. But I do not have the clear picture of the girl and the guy.)"

But it's all dream. Dream only. Not reality. =( And that's the end of my dream.

Many girls would like to have such a good and understanding BF. But then, no way in reality. Good guys have been taken. Good guys are rare. =)

BF said that I'm stressing him.
BF said he's happier without me during his 2 weeks at Cambodia.
My cousin told me that a perfectionist do demand people, wanting people to do some taskes which is impossible.

Therefore, I want to know what kind of person am I? People who are my readers, people who knows me, can you give me suggestions?

Tell me what should I do?

I want to keep this relationship.
People tell me that, it's very simple to keep this relationship.
But, how simple would it be?
What should I do?

Sigh.

No comments: