Today, I did not have a good day.
I finished up my work and went bed at 2am. =(
Totally did not have enough sleep at all!!!
I'm deprived of sleep!!!
Who doesn't love to sleep? Haha!
I went to school, body half-dead. Soon, I hyper-up myself. =) With my no good voice, I talk with my friends. They keep me awake. =) Wondering where's my BF?
He's in SCHOOL busying with his stuffs. And did not bother to find me =) Why did I CAPPED the word 'school'? Reason: Today, he took a day leave and went back to school and settle some of his admin stuffs.
Well, in school is so 'funny'. We had a presentation. Lasted for about half and hour? Woots, the longest presentation that we had. And, it's not anxious at all! =) Because, the lecturer ONLY grade most of us under "content". Whereas, for presentation skills? It's only 5%. So, what are we to afraid off? After this presentation, one more to go. Individual presentation with FORMAL wear. OMG! *faints* I hope I will not be to nervous over it =\ I guess, there are too many points for me to memorize them. =\
Next was my lunch break. (Shall skip this boring part.) Up was my MOST MOST "detested" lesson! Reason: I do not like the lecturer! He simply do not how to teach this module. At times, I guess, I refer to the net better than to him. =\ We had labs and lab quiz. I scored for 85/100 marks. I helped my friend, Qiu Liang. Guess how much he scored? 100/100! Can you believe it?! =( Anyway, the funniest part was, one of my classmates wanted to compare his marks and mine together.
So he asked, "Ching Siah, what's your score?"
I replied, "Oh, 85/100"
He said, "Wah, lost to you by 5 marks.(Paused awhile and continued) Never mind, I had my 2nd representative. "
I asked, "So, how much did he scored?"
2nd representative replied, "90 marks."
I replied, "Haha, I also got 2nd representative. (referring to Qiu Liang) He scored 100 marks."
After which, he kept silent.
LOL! This classmate of mine, he loves to compete with me. I do not know the reason why. So, I carried on with him. =) Hahaa! I do not have any evil thoughts at all OK! =)
(I have an angel heart) =DDD
Oh ya, I remembered! Another classmates of mine. At the start of school, I dare not speak to him. Reason: Ah bengs! LOL! Soon, we got to knew each other better. Oh yea, his name is Yeow Ching. He's damn funny can! Early in the morning first lesson, he shared with me that, he got a new girlfriend already! Erm, to me. I do not know why he will told me in this way. However, I feel that perhaps, he treated me like some kind of sisters. Because, I'm way too big for him! LOL! At least I've got 2 to 3 years older than him. Can be his sister liao! =D
After school, I thought BF would picked me up from school, since it's so near. (He's at Dover ITE) But, no no no. He's not done with his stuffs. I asked him, if he wants me to go over and meet him. His reply is no. So, I went home alone. However, at the moment, I feel that I should not be giving and giving. I guess, I have to stop and asking more and more. If he feel like meeting me up, going out with me. I guess, that will be it. =)
Just now during one of our conversation, I told BF to have dinner with me tomorrow. He said that he needs to go to Sim Lim to get some stuffs. Go to his place for upgrade version ware for PSP. So I replied him, "Wah, which means tomorrow I've got to make turns and turns?" Do you know the reason why I said this? I'm using Tertiary Student Pass, I've bus concession. Which means, I have free rides in bus. But, come to MRT fares, I do not have any. And do you know how much more expensive the ride cost compared to MOE students and non-MOE students? It cost twice as much as a MOE student. =( Guess his reply? He replied it straight and direct. I guess without me saying, you guys got it BINGO! He said, "Then tomorrow don't meet already."
So, i obliged. =) Reason: I'm tired to get into a fight with him. I guess so does him. To maintain a relationship, either one will lose out. =)
Hmm, I think today I've a very long story.
Do tag me okay? =)
Lastly,
Good night, everyone!
P.S: I removed all Ads except for Nuffnang! =) Gonna support Nuffnang all the way!
Go Nuffnang!
Go Nuffnang-ers!
I want to be their Nuffnang Glitteratis! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment