Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, January 17, 2008

OMG! Im so nervous. Did I ruin it? =\

Ah, I did not have enough sleep!
Dragged myself out of the bed, I thought I would have enough time to reach school on time at 12.30pm to meet up with my classmates.

BUT! I'm wrong! LOL!
I'm almost late. Ended up, I took a cab to school. =(
It cost me $6.60. From Jurong East to Dover MRT Station.

Anyway, when I'm rushing for my time, (like I said, rushing for time) I tend to get more nervous.. the way I put on my makeup is like. . . . *no comments* Then, rushing, trying to be on time. Because having presentation. So, attire is formal. Makeup for ladies is a must to gain marks =X LOL! That's the reason I make up. LOL! When I tried to practice my speech in the cab, I shook. =\ Too nervous.

Go on to the real presentation, my voice shake. I'm purely too nervous. =(
Hopefully, I did not ruin it.
However, I felt that I had ruined it. From an interesting presentation to a boring presentation.
=(

Ah, I've decided to enroll myself in Manual car license. =)

Okay, Im sorry for such a short post.
I have to go and study my 1st paper.

Wish me good luck.

:D

No comments: