I do not know what title should I put this.
I slept for like more than 8 hours today. I had an 'early' sleep. All the way until almost 11am. I wanted to wake up much earlier. But, I just couldn't wake up. So, I got myself out of the house to post parcel. =) After which, I came home, watching and indulging myself with dramas. I went for a nap shortly after my medication. I woke up, I thought BF would have been looking for me.
Again, I have deleted 2 paragraphs.
Remembering that I mentioned I have cough, some bad infections at the back of my nose or something? Anyway, I feel that the cough that I'm having is even more unusual. The cough sounds that I have bad cough. Sounding that the flam of my cough are coming from my lungs.
=(
Anyway, I'm going to work on FashionShoppers as well as my exams.
Exams are just this coming week. And I'm falling sick and not able to recover well! =(
Sigh.
I'm sorry for such a short post.
I wanted to blog more.
But, I'm just not in the mood. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment