Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, January 28, 2008

Revision for EXAM + Celebration of BIRTHDAY -> LOL!

Ah.

I supposed to meet my classmates at 12NOON. But, I feel like sleeping. Therefore, I went to message one of my friends that, I will be late as I'm still tired to wake up.

Ended up, out of 7 people, only 1 on time, rest were late.

For myself, I reached about 2pm? LOL! But, I'm not the last. Still got someone even later than me. Reached at 430pm. =.=

While waiting for him, we did our own revision. When times where we do not how to do(maths), we will ask one another.

Finally when he came, the most important thing started. =)
We went to collect cake.
Went back to celebrate Swee Guan's 18th birthday! =)

OH YEA!

Here's a wishing for him!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, SWEE GUAN!!!

I hope you have enjoyed yourself.

The celebration is a mini one.
But those who attended and chipped in were

1) Swee Guan - Birthday BOY!
2) Yeow Ching
3) Lam Kang
4) Qiu Liang
5) Ganesh
6) Jie Sheng
7) ME!


Read those names. I'm the only girl. LOL! We had a sabotage session(s).


The birthday cake - COFFEE flavor. (don't ask me why COFFEE)
Not all are coffee lovers. But, I guess, bought the wrong flavor.
But, the coffee smell nice. =)


Look at the cake! The one with the heart shape is given off to birthday boy! Wish him luck luck in his relationship! LOL! Ok, back to sabotage session(s).

Initially, there was only one. Ended up, camera-man said, it was not taken properly. I mean the video of the sabotage session. So, we carried on to 2nd time. Therefore, when it's over, the 6 of us got SHOCKED! Birthday BOY almost wanted to sabotage us by 'wiping' those cream on us.
OF course, we ran off. But, all of them knew that, he's coming after me. I was the one 'sabotaging' him, giving the ideas. LOL! But, I'm also good okay! I helped him to wipe those cream on hair and face. =)

I'm such a good friend.

In any case,
tomorrow carry on....

carry on another session of revision at 1pm.
No more of birthday celebration in this month. =D
There's no group photo too. They said take it on coming Wednesday since we are having celebration + gathering dinner. Not birthday celebration BUT celebration of finished exams!

After all this, being a GOOD GF, I met up with BF to accompany him to see Chinese sensei. =)
Then dinner at Clementi market. Both of us had fish porridge for dinner. =) Though the place is hot and warm, but after parting with BF, I find that, I like those kind of environment. When I'm out with BF for meals, it does not need to be high class. At such an environment for meals, as long as I'm having meal without quarrels or argues with BF, any place is also nice environment. =)

After dinner, it was already 8.45pm. So, we did not head to anywhere but home sweet home on our own.

About it. =)

Good night!

Remember to leave your footprints on my tagboard!!!

No comments: