I'm here to do a short one.
I have been studying today for the whole afternoon in the school
Stayed all the way until 930pm in school for my semester exam tomorrow.
After tomorrow, I can enjoy my holidays already! =)
So,
Wish me good luck for my paper tomorrow! =D
Before I forgets,
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, ROU XIU!!!!
=D
Oh yea, after tomorrow's paper, the 'whole' of my classmates are going out for celebration. =)
At the same time, is kind of last gathering for the class. After which, we might be separated from each other due to different specialization. =\
About my relationship wise, I feel that I'm drifting away from my BF. What we talked about was all about his attachment. Nothing to talk about ourselves. I do not know why. But I have such a feeling that, I'm a burden to him. =(
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment