Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I have REBONDED my HAIR!!! VIDEO!

Yea!

I woke up damn EARLY to go do my hair.
I slept at 2am plus.
Woke up at 8am.

DAMN DAMN TIRED.

I wanted to sleep more, but appointment for hair is at 10am.
Conclusion: I had NOT enough SLEEP!

Today, I'm going to head to bed VERY EARLY. (before 12mn) LOL!

I'm happy with my hair.
Very disappointed with my hair (which I spent 80bucks).
Totally spoil my hair.
SIGH!

But, today did the rebonding. BF's aunt helped to trim abit.


this is before rebonding, after hair "cut-ed" My FRINGEEEEE! =(

BUT!

Remember i said I cut like 1-2 inches? To think back, I guess is MORE THAN 2 inches!!!
Pretty short already.
so SAD =(

After spending hours of doing my hair, BF and I headed to Causeway Point for dinner.
Had Soeul Garden buffet. You know the reason why? Cause I would like to have a long dinner. =)
After which, both of us were TOO FULL.
LOL!

Nothing much already. Head back to home on my own.
I'm very very tired to blog any longer.

Oh ya. Tomorrow, heading out to study. HOPE I will have ENOUGH sleep.
=\

Lastly,

Video Clip to share with.
Titled, Cyril - Pen to Tube.

No comments: