Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tell me what is the title for my entry.

Today, is the first day of school in year 2008.

I have been nagging to my friends, telling how much I didn't want to attend the first lesson of today's. It's extremely early, plus I did not have enough sleep at all. My first lesson is 8am. I have to wake up at 6.30am. Its extremely early can. Even BF can wake up at 7am to go for his work. What about me? Sighed.

Yesterday, I felt so emo. BF gone to dreamland and knocked off till he did not inform me about it. And, I've been emo since last night until this morning. He cheered me up with his sweet sms. =)

I love you, my BF! =*

First lesson of the day, extremely sleepy + lower back ache is back again.
Second lesson, was a pretty easy one with Huimin's book with me. =) First part of my answer is already out without cracking much. =)

Had lunch with the same old usual group. Weilin, Huimin and Wilson. Lunch time, is extremely packed today. In the past, it's not so pack. Does it mean that year 1s is coming in already? LOL. Er, also passed them BF's gifts to them. =) Nothing happening today.

BUT BUT BUT, I think I saw Tara today. Unless I see the wrong person. =X LOL!
Tara, were you at FC4 today?
Haha, I dare not look and stare for long =X But my sixth sense told me it's Tara. Tara loves PINK color is it? LOL!

After lunch, went to GEMs class. Had practice abit on next week's 40% of the roleplay. And after next week, I have no longer GEMs class to attend. Fully concentrating on Semester Exam. =)

Exams dates as follows.
16 Jan 2008 - Data Communication System Lab Quiz [10%]
17/18 Jan 2008 - Java Semester Exam (Open Book) [25%]
21 Jan 2008 - Data Communication System Semester Exam [25%]
30 Jan 2008 - Maths Semester Exam [25%]

Alright, I have nothing much to blog today. Gonna work on my assignment which is going to due this friday and going to add new spree in my blogshop soon =)

Stay Tune!

Next up, Part 2 - Grandpa Magician Cyril Goes Bowling



Did you think that Magician Cyril really turned old?

No comments: